Chapter 36

Nanon was hospitalized after he fainted. He got so depressed that he remembered those times when he lost his baby.

He woke up after a few hours. He slowly opens his eyes to see his Alpha.

Ohm: Non…. Non…...can you hear me?

Non just nodded.

Non: Why am I here?

Ohm: You fainted after crying a lot.

Please don't strain yourself. Don't think too much. You know right I can't live without you. Please Non, don't do this to me again?

You want to see our baby right. So please stay strong for our baby.

Non: Sure Ohm. I will stay strong for our baby.

I want to see him so badly.

New: Baby you wake up. Are you okay Non?

Non: I am okay Papa.

New: No matter how stubborn I am, I can't see my baby like this. I can do anything to make my baby smile. I will let you see him.

Non: To be honest, I understand Papa, because I can say how you take care of your grandson and give all love to him on behalf of us.

I really want to say thank you for the rest of my life. If you are not there to adopt him, I don't know what happened to him.

Ohm: Yes, Luna. We aren't mad at you or anything. Actually we are really thankful to you that you take care of our baby. Also we just want you to give us a chance to meet him and prove to him what you are asked for.

New: Sure. We will see him tomorrow.

Non: Thanks Papa.

Ohm: Thanks Luna.

New: Call me Papa!!

Ohm: Okay Papa.

New: Take some rest. I will get some fruit and drinks.

Both nodded.

Ohm: Non, we are going to see our baby tomorrow. I am really happy to see him. Before that I want you to stay strong and be happy.

Non: …..

Ohm: I don't want you to get depressed Non. Because as you said you already got hospitalized for depression. I promised myself that I will make you happy but when I get to see you like this, I can't take it Non.

I will make anything possible to make you smile. So please smile for me na. I love to see your smile. I love you Non.

Non: I love you Ohm. I am sorry I make you worry too much. I smile for you and our baby. See I am smiling.

Non smiled at Ohm with dimples visible on both of his cheeks.

Ohm: I love your dimples. I love to poke here.

Ohm pointed at the dimple and poke on that.

Non: Ohm.

Ohm: Well, I never said this before, but I love your dimples. So smile always like this na.

Nanon nodded and looked at his Alpha with love and happiness. He never thought his baby is alive but when he comes to know the baby is alive and living with his Papa he is rest assured that his child is not adopted by anyone but his Papa.

When he was in deep thought Ohm kissed Nanon's forehead and joined their heads.

Ohm: I can feel your happiness Non. I am glad you are happy. I really want to see our baby right now at this moment. But we have to be patient to see our baby tomorrow.