Chapter 8

Third POV:

After everyone left, White Polca, Red Orchid and Blue Hyacinth pack members are organised in the great Hall to attend the meeting….

Tay: First, Thank you all for attending this meeting…..

As you all already know, My second son is the new director in the financial sector but he is an Omega so he is wearing a Blood vial necklace to prevent from releasing pheromones when there are more Alphas around him…..

But this is not enough. We need some solution to make this permanent so that every Omega can enter into any place where there are more alphas ….

Sky: King Tay, as you already know we can't find any permanent solution from earlier till now….

No matter what we do we can't come to a perfect solution other than temporary blood vials…..

The solution gives side effects that suppress all Omegas Pheromones henceforth Omegas will no more produce pheromones or any scents then it's literally like they are betas or not a werewolves anymore…..

As we collected information, before the rules of unmated relationship started we still had the same problem but that problem is not a big issue because before there were only destined mated couples and they had to bond to protect each other…..

And for children they only release their pheromones after the age of 18…..

Most omegas find their fated ones at that age itself so there was no problem…..

Only late bloomers had a problem before and it's very rare...So they managed somewhat by using this temporary solution……

But the condition changed after they changed the rules and started to have unmated relationships…..

This medicine makes omegas to not produce pheromones and at the end they are no longer an Omega. Precisely they are not any type of werewolves and in the end they are literally like humans from planet Earth….

On a serious note, the current solution that we found out for this issue might affect the omegas reproduction system because their pheromones will no longer produce.          Well for male omegas especially and for female omegas they can still get pregnant because they are more like humans…..if they use this medicine they will no longer be werewolves anymore…..

Off: I knew it…..Why these people make everything difficult…..why they don't want this wonderful bond of mating….

To be honest, before I met my mate I had many relationships but after I am truly in love with him…..You can find true love and bonding from your mate itself……

Mew: I totally agree….

Off: What?

Mew: I don't know why you are so surprised to hear.. But I agree with what you said.

Off: Because your pack doesn't follow those matings and traditions…..

Mew: What makes you say that? Well some werewolves from my pack but not everyone.

Off: Because as an Alpha and Luna of the pack you both are unmated ones…as a said rumor from Black Raven Pack.

Mew's Family: Huh? What?

Mew: We are fated ones….

Off: I don't believe you….

Mew: You can see yourself then.

Mew removed his collar slightly to show them their mate marks….. And it's a permanent one.

Off: Why didn't you tell me this already?