Chapter 44

Mew was trying to call Gulf, but it's not reachable.

Supanut: Petch also not picking up my call.

Ohm: Here too.

I can't communicate with my thoughts.

Mew: I think it's better to do what they asked us to do. Also this is not punishment, I was wrong to not spend time with my family.

Ohm: You are right Dad. I will cancel all the meetings for today.

Mew: I will call P'Chatri to cancel our meeting.

Mew and Supanut have to attend the meeting today at 10am so they asked their secretary to cancel all meetings.

Ohm: No matter what, we can't ignore the daily report call.

Mew: It's at 5pm we will manage.

Supanut: Okay Dad. What do we do now?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
For the past 15 minutes three of them have been trying to make breakfast for babies, but they are not sure which one is best for babies to eat.

Mew: I can Cook, but I am not sure which to add and which shouldn't.

Supanut: Me too Dad.

Ohm was thinking for some time and looked at Marc who was sitting at the dining table.

Ohm: Marc baby!!

Marc: Hmphh

Ohm: I am really sorry Marc for what I did yesterday, so please forgive Dad. I will keep my promise without fail. So please forgive me this time na…. Na na

I love you my baby.

Ohm said with a smile spreading on his face while showing heart hand gestures to Marc.

Marc looked at his Dad and laughed so hard at his antics.

Marc: Don't break your promise, okay Daddy?

Ohm: Sure baby.

Marc: Okay now I will help you make breakfast.

All three: huh?

Marc: I know what food to make for Ben and myself.

Ohm: How do you know all these?

Marc: I was always here to see when Papa makes breakfast for me and Ben. All baby food is placed in that cupboard.

All three looked at each other

Mew: Thank you so much Marc baby. GrandDad will prepare it for you. Give me some minutes na.

Marc: Okay Granddad.

Later Mew prepared breakfast for Marc. Ohm made him eat breakfast while Supanut fed food for Ben.

After everyone had their breakfast. Ben started asking for Non. So Ohm, Mew and Supanut try to console him but to no avail.

They are literally tired from consoling Ben while Marc looks at them like he was watching some Cartoons.

Ohm: Marc baby, do you have any idea how to console Ben. We don't know what to do.

Marc: Okay Daddy, I will help you but one condition.

Ohm: What baby tell me anything?

Marc: Another vacation with everyone in our family.

Ohm: You can command me baby. I will do it for you. I am really sorry that I missed the chance once. But I will not break my promise, okay?