Chapter 30

A/N:- This chapter contains 18+ content.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Once they came back to their suite, Nanon started to kiss Ohm all over his face and kissed on his lips. Ohm returns his kiss roughly while asking permission to devour Nanon's mouth. But Nanon does not surrender to Ohm, he smashes his lips to Ohm's again and again.

Ohm started to trace Nanon's neck to chest and then he groped left chest while pinching Nanon's hard nipples inside his shirt to make it more hard than before. During this, Nanon makes a deep moan by arching his back. Ohm used this opportunity and literally fucked Nanon's mouth with his tongue.

After a few minutes they took a break to breathe and connected their foreheads looking at each other with lust filled eyes.

Ohm: Can I go ahead?

Non: As I said, I am all yours. Claim me yours. Mark me yours and let the Cern know who I belong to.

Ohm started to kiss again and started to leave hickey throughout his necks to chest to mark his territory.

Ohm: I am so fond of handling your nipples. It was so hard like last time. I love how your milky white chest rises up and down whenever I make you short of breath through my kisses.

Also I don't like to see you covered in your clothes.

Non: Then make it disappear.

Ohm: Sure my precious Luna.

By hearing the word precious it makes Non dick so hard and his ass leaking slick. Ohm wasted no time to make both of their clothes disappear and left stark naked.

Ohm started kissing, sucking and licking Nanon's nipples. After sometime he started to lick Nanon's belly button and everywhere.

Non: Ohm I…… can't please……..do….do something…..

Ohm wanted to devour Nanon's inch by inch so he wanted to take some time to start the main course.

Ohm: Patience Baby.

By saying that he swallow Nanon's dick into his mouth while he pinching Nanon's nipples by his right hand.

It gives a whole sensation to nanon when his whole dick is swallowed by Ohm. He started to thrust into Ohm's mouth.

Non: Ahhmmmng….. Ohm…..I am co…..coming. while saying he coated white strings into Ohm's face.

Nanon pulled Ohm and kissed his lips while palming Ohm's dick.

Nanon: I want this inside of me. But before that I want to feel yours in my mouth.

Nanon started to lick top of his dick and swallow him inch by inch since it was too big he couldn't swallow all at once.

Half of his dick covered by Nanon's hand and the other half by his mouth. The pace kept so high that Ohm couldn't control himself so he made Nanon lying on his back and made Nanon's legs hooked by his waist. He thrust his dick in one go and started to thrust faster, there is no way he is planning to go gentle on Nanon.

While Nanon on the other side he kept triggering Ohm by calling Alpha so many times to make him go deeper.

Nanon: Alpha...ahhmmmm…. please Alpha. Wreck me. More…..ahhhhghhh.

Ohm put Nanon's legs on his shoulder to make a deep thrust.

Non: Harder please. Mmmngh...Thrust me deeper. Give me your all. I want you Alpha in my deepest core.

Both are panting so much and Nanon feels his whole body getting warm.

Non: I want you to release all your sperm inside me. Please……