Chapter 43

November 2022

Non: Ohm…. Pls ...ahhh...I am….mnngh

Ohm: Come with me Baby…

OhmNon room was filled with loud moans and pheromones. Both having short of breath still they can't stop kissing each other.

They feel longing for each other's body that they don't want to stop whatever they are doing now.

Non eyes filled with tears that's not because of pain but too much pleasure. He doesn't know what got into him but he was so horny that he was thinking about being with Ohm for hours.

Non went shopping with Gulf, Petch and two babies.

Non and Petch are pregnant for 8 months and 6 months respectively.

They went to buy clothes for Niran and Ben, also for the unborn babies.

Both babies are boys. Niran is three years old now while Ben is 11 months. 

He can't concentrate on anything in the morning. Maybe it's because of hormonal changes during pregnancy. He was somewhat managed and entered his room. He was about to call Ohm when suddenly the door unlocked. Ohm entered the room and started to kiss Non like crazy.

Ohm: Sorry Non, I made you wait for hours, but I can't get out of that meeting.

Non was totally shocked that he couldn't process anything.

Non: How could you?

Ohm: I can clearly say what you were thinking from morning till now.

That's when it hit him that both can hear their thinking.

Non: You mean you heard everything?

Ohm just nod at him while thinking something.

Non get so embarrassed because he was thinking about him and Ohm being intimate.

Non: But why can't I hear your thoughts?

Ohm: You have to control your feelings. As far as I know mates can use mindlink since they are like soulmates. If you don't want me to hear your thoughts you should control your mind and shut me from your thoughts. Then I won't be able to hear anything.

Non: Oh… then……

Ohm: Tell me what you wanted me to do. Just command me I will do anything for you. 

Non: I give up Ohm, I can't anymore. I was so embarrassed to call you in the morning itself. 

Ohm: So…?

Non: Don't ask….

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After sometime both calm down from their high. Still their pheromones mixed together that makes Nanon feel very comfortable.

Non: I should have called you sooner.

Ohm: Just tell me one thing Non, we have done like this before when you had Ben. It's normal to feel horny when you are pregnant. So I totally understand and also you can ask me anytime. Moreover I like to be with you since we don't get much time.

Non: I know this is normal in pregnancy and we have done it before. But this time we have two babies. We don't spend much time together but whenever you spend little time with me like this it makes me happy. I would like you to spend some more time with us, our three babies and you.