Chapter 11

Ohm's POV:

After that ceremony, Ohm started to find the location for the photoshoot and the awareness video....

As already decided Fah is going to act in this short video.... But what everyone worries about is, in this video there is no bonding between Alpha and Luna that means there are no destined mates acting in the video then there is no use of this awareness video....

But there is no model in this whole Cern who has a relationship with their destined mates. That makes the situation get really worse...

No one is ready to act in this awareness video other than Fah since they all don't support destined mates....

So we need either male Omega or Alpha model needed for this video......

Also we need location to shoot, so we need to start location scouting today itself.....

Fah and Chimon suggested three common packs to shoot the video and it's good though...

So they don't have any idea about the male model to act with Fah....

Currently, myself, Chimon and Fah are having a meeting with Alpha Tay and Pluem in the white Polca palace...

Tay: I have a solution but It's......Tay said while thinking something in his mind...

Ohm: Yes Alpha Tay you can tell about your opinion so that we can discuss further....

Tay: Why don't you act in this video Ohm?

Ohm: "What????"

Shocked was understatement because I never acted before.....

Tay: Apologize for my sudden question but I think it will work since you are the director of the telecommunication and entertainment department so I thought you might have knowledge about modeling and acting.....

Also We don't have a choice since no other models in this Cern support this awareness video....

Moreover you are well known about this concept and support destined mates relationships to the fullest so I hope you can do it...

So what do you say??? Tay asked with curiosity expecting an answer yes for his question....

What alpha Tay says was right and I have known about modeling and acting but never acted before that's what makes me in a dilemma....

But we don't have any other option..... It is my work plus I also want to spread this awareness all over the Cern.....

So......

Ohm: Okay...

Tay: Thank you so much for doing this....... I really appreciated it..

Ohm: I hope you are okay acting with me Fah....

Fah: Don't say Ohm.... Actually I really appreciate that you are giving this video a try.....

I am sure you will do it...

Ohm: Thanks Fah..... And Alpha Tay, we selected three packs to shoot the video. It's Turquoise Divine Pack, Azalea Mellow Pack and Jade Hydrangeas Pack..

Tay: That's good... I hope you will start shooting soon...

Ohm: Sure Alpha Tay... we will work together and make it into a perfect video....

Tay: Alright then.....All the best to three of you....

Sure Alpha.....Me, Chimon and Fah said at the same time....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chat Conversation:-