Chapter 31

Blue Hyacinth Pack:

Ohm and Non came back from their honeymoon trip since Ohm had to do some work urgently. So Ohm and Non came back to their home. Mew and Gulf welcomed them.

Ohm: Where is everyone?

Gulf: Your elder brother is still on his honeymoon trip on the Jade Hydrangeas Pack.

Mew: Even your P'Sky and P'Mild are still on their honeymoon trip with their mates. You are the only one who came this early.

Ohm: I have some work that needs to finish. Also, ......

we can continue our honeymoon by spending time in our home. What do you say Non?

Non got flustered and his cheeks looked like crimson red from too much shyness.

Non: Ohm!!!!

Ohm: What?.. Tell me....Can we?

Gulf: Don't tease your Omega. Both go and freshen up already. Dinner will be ready within a few minutes.

Non: Okay Papa.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After they entered Ohm's room, they started kissing and sucking each other's mouths.

Non: Do you want to continue our honeymoon?

Non asked while panting.

Ohm: Yes!! So....

Ohm looked at their bathroom and raised his eyebrows questiongly.

Non: In the bathroom??

Ohm: We don't have much time before dinner.

Non: Okay Deal.

After they continue their love making session while showering, they get dressed and go downstairs to have dinner.

While having dinner they had a conversation about some work related matters.

Non want to tell about his child's death to their father in laws first. So he decided to tell them.

Non: Papa Dad, I want to tell you something.

Mew: Sure Non.

Non: It's.....

Gulf: Go Ahead Non.

Non: I........ I am......

Gulf: Are you pregnant?

Gulf asked doubtedly.

Ohm choked on his food while Nanon was shocked he didn't know what to say.

Non: No Papa. It's not that....

The Gulf expression changed from shocked to sad. By seeing that, Non don't want to say anything.

Non: I like to visit my parents home tomorrow. Can I?

Gulf: What's with the question? You can go whenever you want. You don't need to ask permission from anyone. Okay Non.

Non: Okay Papa.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Red Orchid Pack:

Chimon: You are going to tell your family?

Non: Yes. But I don't know how to start.

Chimon: Well you can tell everyone when your brother in law and sister in law came back after their honeymoon trip.

Dad said we will have get together after my sister comes back with his Omega.

Non: I am nervous Chimon.