XXV

Aubrey POV

Get the fuck up and run. Jump. Shout for help. Yell Franco's name, run to him. Flip the table and dash out the door. Do something. Don't just let him come any closer to you.

A million ideas ran through my head on how to leave this situation but I just watched as Liam slowly made his way closer to the table. My legs didn't want to move and I knew for a fact I couldn't make it out of this chase alone. He got to the table, scooted himself in, and sat up straight. He had his hands crossed together, looking relaxed and intimidating at the same time. His hair looked like it was slicked back but had gotten messy a couple minutes ago. He had on a casual outfit. A plain black t-shirt with some black jeans. His hands were roughed up, like he had gotten into a fight.

"It's nice to see a friendly face in such a busy city, isn't it?" He said while his lips formed a small smile. I continued to stare at him with a stunned expression on my face. It was eerily quiet for a couple minutes after that. He just glared at me with a blank face and I started to get anxious from it.

"I'm with someone." I hastily blurted out.

He laughed while looking around.

"I don't see anyone sitting here sweetheart." He looked back at me with hope in his eyes,

"Is it Aella? Because that would make my job 100 times easier." he smiled.

"No, he's just busy...with a phone call." I whispered

"Oh! I'm shaking in my chair..should I leave now before he catches me?" Liam says sarcastically.

"What do you want? I have nothing to give you." I said my voice sounding timid.

He glared at me before slamming his hand on the table and fixing his hair before returning to that relaxed state he was in before.

"You're a smart girl Aubrey, you should now what I need by now."

I looked at him with a confused look on my face. I watched him as he got up and moved his chair next to mine as closely as possible. He moved his hand into his jacket and revealed a pistol. My body tensed up at the sight of it and all I kept thinking about was to run. I glanced over at the door closest to me and tried to figure out the right moves to leave without any bullets in me. While in thought I was brought back only to realize that he had grabbed my thigh and squeezed it tightly.

"Don't you even think about causing a scene because I can cause a bigger one. I'll shoot you and watch you bleed to death." My body went cold at the thought. Last thing I want is to die alone in a cafe. I nodded my head and continued to roam my eyes around to grab anyone's attention. I locked onto a customers eyes before they immediately turned away acting as if I wasn't in any sort of trouble. I tried again with this woman across the room from me. I gave her that look that screamed help. She kept her gaze and remorsefully turned her head away.

They knew who he was, they were trying their hardest to avoid me and the situation. I wouldn't blame them, this is my problem, not a stranger's. Where the fuck is Franco..No way he's still talking on the phone. How much does he have to say to this girl.

I was brought back to reality when Liam started to talk again.

"All I need for you to do is answer this one question and if you don't talk.." He touches the side of my thigh with the end of his pistol.

"..then i have something to motivate you."

I nodded my head wiping the streams of dried tears on my cheeks.

"Alright now that you're cooperating, Where the fuck is Aella?" He says while wiping his gun with a cloth napkin from the table. I looked at him irritated.