VII

Aella's POV

My anxiety was at an all time high and my body was filled with goosebumps. I couldn't help but freeze in place. Nobody knew my name out here besides Aubrey. 

Before I knew it I was being pulled into an alley. The person had a tall frame and a muscular built, assuming he was a guy. He pushed me against the wall squishing me in the process, he whispered against my ear

"Did you really think I would let you go just like that?"

I pushed him away but that only resulted in him restraining my arms against the wall and thrusting his hips into mine to hold me in place. I could feel him and I knew i had to get out of this situation.

"Now cmon, I didnt just buy you a drink so you could leave me hot and bothered now did I? And I knew you wouldn't call me babe so I figured might as well now right?"

Of course it had to be Liam.

"How do you know my name Liam?"

He picked up his head and looked me straight in the eyes,

"Your friend called you that. I knew Echo wasn't your real name. Im horny, not stupid."

I tried to push him away but it only resulted in him thrusting back. I wasn't as worried anymore because it's Liam but I didn't want this right now. 

He started to kiss and suck on my neck and I was certain it would leave a mark. His mouth was dangerously close to mine and finally his lips hungrily met mine. His lips were smooth and his touch sent shivers. His hands were big and rough, he squeezed my ass and thrusted his hips into mine, making me moan in the process, he took this as an opportunity and slipped his tongue in my mouth. His hands kept wandering my body and things were beginning to heat up. He grabbed the hem of my dress and started to hitch it up higher and higher. His hands suddenly left my body and  I felt cold. I heard him starting to unbuckle his belt and I finally snapped back to reality and I tried pushing him several times but he wasn't budging.

He grabbed my wrists and forcefully pinned them on the wall no doubt leaving behind bruises. 

"The more you try to get away, the more it excites me. I like the chase baby."

I needed to get out of here and in order to do that, you fight fire with fire. I leaned over and started peppering kisses across his jawline until reaching his ear. His grip on me tightened. I nibbled on his ear and whispered

"Alright Liam lets play a game." He let go of my arms and grabbed me by the waist.

"Tell me more baby."

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards me and he started to grind on me.

"I hide and you find me."

He leaned in closer and started to nibble on my neck I slid one leg between his

"I'm going to get a head start baby."

"Fuck baby, you are-"I raised my leg and kneed him right in-between. He leaned over and fell right on the pavement.

"YOU BITCH!"

I turned around and ran. I looked back at liam and he was still on the ground.

"You can't hide forever love. I will fucking find you."

I kept running until I was a good distance away from the club. I started to walk around until I stopped and realized,I was fucking lost. I tried racking around my brain for the address but it just wasn't clicking. I walked around for a while and ended up outside a little italian restaurant, coincidence? I think not. There was a man sweeping the outside of the restaurant. He must have felt my presence because he looked up. We made eye contact and his eyes went wide and he started whispering 

"Misericordia" and he ran inside. Fucking shit...

I had to get out of here. I took off my heels and once again started my run.

******************************

*1 hour later*

"Taxi!"

I finally remembered the street of where Aubrey lived but the problem of this problematic suburban life was calling for a taxi. One by one the passed by and not one of them stopped. Maybe I should flash them, that'll stop them for sure.

"Taxi!"

The small claustrophobic box pulled up by the curb and I started to walk to it. I hoped in,

"Well hello miss, where am I taking you tonight or should I say this morning?

Smug perverted shit.

"Well the street is -"

"Park Avenue South and step on it."

"Yes sir."

The taxi sped off and in seconds we were halfway there.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Listen to what I have to say because I will not repeat myself."

"No you listen. What the hell do you think you're doing coming in here trying to order me around as if we didn't just meet hours ago?"

He pushed me against the taxi door and slammed my head on the window as he grabbed me by the throat.

"I don't have time for your games Aella! Now fucking listen! You can't come into a city like this without expecting to go unnoticed, especially by me." his tone switched in a matter of seconds. Darker and more threatening. He leaned into my ear and whispered

"After years of watching you, we finally have you. Don't try anything stupid love, remember we'll always be watching."

"Then why are you wasting your time? Take me!" he squeezed my throat even harder not leaving me any room to breathe. The car came to a halt and he whispered,

"Patience kitten." And with one last squeeze he was gone. I jumped out the car trying to look for him.

"What the fuck just happened to me?" Perplexed and in a state of shock. I had no idea what had happened. Why the fuck didn't he do something?

"Miss you have to pay me."

"Right sorry." I threw a 20 in the front seat and went up the stairs. With one last look around I opened the door. But it was still stuck in my mind who the fuck is Harry and what does he want. I'm so fucked.