Aella's POV

Patience is virtue they say but see I don't have any patience. Deep down, my gut says Aubrey was purposely late to pick me up, just to fuck with me and if she wants to play that game, so do I, but after my long pursuit of riding in the empty abyss of a strolling car, we made it to her studio. 

I would say that her studio was the most beautiful thing i have ever seen and her view was exceptional, but who am I kidding. She had an overload of chores and her view was one of a building. Now I know I could be exaggerating because the truth was that she only had a couple dishes to do and her view overlooked the city but usually my intuition is to make the situation worse. All the time.

The night passed in a blur and I couldn't let sleep overtake my dispute of a dirty conscious, but that's not why I am here. I should be out having fun and forgetting about what was once my life. Regardless of what I do, it will always come back. So instead of turning to the side and trying to fall into the dream realm, I wandered around her studio and try to make better of the situation. I cleaned around and by the time I checked the clock, it was already 8 in the morning. Instead of going back into bed, I settled for a bowl of frosted flakes and plopped on the couch watching reruns of the kardashians because let's face it we hate them but deep down we can't get enough of them. For a split second I felt like a normal person. Just for a second.

Now lets fast forward to where I agreed to partake in the adventures of a run down club. Despite how bad I feel after shutting down Aubrey again, I just didn't want her involved not then and not now. She is too pure for a world like mine, they would eat her alive. I really don't want to dwell into that anymore. 

Now back to reality and it is currently 6pm and Aubrey is running around trying to get ready. Honestly I don't know what the big deal is. At this point you can go in a pajamas and guys will still find an excuse to grope and grind on you. As she is turning the corner to head back to her room she double takes at my outfit. I'm not one for dressing up so i decided on some black skinny jeans with holes at the knees, a blacking sleeve with a small plunged v, and my boots that Aubrey constantly called biker boots. I felt a little empty and decided to add my multiple necklaces that believe it or not went really good with my outfit. I thought my outfit was pretty good but Aubrey thought otherwise.

"What the hell is that? That's what you're wearing to the club?"

"I mean I have it on don't I?"

"Well yeah but you want to attract the right attention, you wanna come home with a guy and not some run down crack head." Aubrey fussed about. 

"Honestly, at this point, I don't care. I'll take what I can get. I've done worse." of course she didn't take my attempt at a joke well.

"Come here." she pulled me by my shirt and led me to her room.

"Alright let's see what i have here."

"Aubrey you're looking in the wrong place, I am not going to fill in your clothes." Aubrey had many big aspects about her, and i'm not just talking about her heart.

"Oh shut it. I have something that will fit like a gem." aubrey gushed over.

"I mean if you say so, but I doubt it." aubrey just stayed quiet because she was either a) fed up with my negativity all the time or b)she just chose to ignore me, like she tends to do.

***

4 hours later and we were finally ready.

"See I told you it would fit" Aubrey gushed.

To tell you the truth, she didn't have bad taste, It's not like I can't dress myself, I just chose not to.

But honestly, I should dress like this more often. Aubrey picked out a black mid thigh spaghetti strap dress and paired it with tight fishnets. It was simple yet something about it attracted you to it. It showed off my curves, hugged my body in all the right places. Truly, I was inlove with this dress. I looked taller than my 5'8" figure and my legs looked endless. My hair is shoulder length so we just opted for curling it loosely and it hugged my face amazingly. I had minimal makeup which made it look like I had a fresh dewy look. Aubrey was amazing. 

"I don't feel comfortable Aub." I looked amazing but I wasn't feeling this persona, it wasn't me. 

"You look so good A, all the boys are going to be all over you, plus we won't be there for long so you just have to endure the pain of beauty for a while."  of course she always tries to reason with me. 

"I don't know its not me." I knew she was right but I just wanted to mess with her for a bit. 

"I give up Aella, wear whatever you want." obviously she had little tolerance to me today. 

I loved giving aubrey a hard time. On the other hand, Aubrey would probably be giving guys a hard time tonight if you know what I mean. She was wearing a black knee length dress, it was clung to her body and brought out her curves, the dress had a plunging cut that was adorned with strings in a criss cross form. She was showing more than enough tonight.

"I mean, I guess I could keep this on. I'm too lazy to change."

"I knew you'd like it." Aubrey said smugly and pranced off.

"Now we are off!"

Now let the chase begin.