II

Aellas POV

I have always hated flying, particularly the fact that I would be thousands of miles off the ground. Where in a split of a second the pilot could drop his coffee or he could have a stroke and loose control and just like that the plane would go spiraling down and the next day i would become the headline of the 7 am news, talked about once, without spitting the gory details of course , they would say

" we are sorry for the losses of the families, and our thoughts and prayers go out to the victims families." but are they really sorry or are they covering for the company who should have double checked the plane or the pilots at least, but no,  we went spiraling down thousand of miles at perhaps 500 miles per hour most likely burning in the process and all you can do i send prayers, now don't get me wrong i'm all for these weird sadistic ways of saying goodbye but at least "put some pep in your step Barbra" be excited that you get to cover the biggest story on the 6 o'clock news. But in a self absorbed society like today, nobody really cares.

     Needless to say, I was meant to get on this plane in two hours. Where am I going you ask? Well since I have two hours to kill, let me tell you my story that you will most likely not remember because let's face it the human brain can only remember so much before it erupts. Most males have the attention span of a squirrel and will only remember the whore they banged last night or this morning who knows. And well girls are too self absorbed and will probably not remember this bitch, but anyway, moving along.

My name is Aella. I am currently in my third year at college and I'm studying in Greece as a computer science major. I don't really know why I chose to deal with computers my whole life but at the same time it's feels pretty wicked to be able to hold everyone's information. Growing up I had lots practice with computers and other stuff.  Let's just say my family isn't the purists of them but then again who is? Society is all fucked right.

   My life so far has been a crazy roller coaster ride. When I mean roller coaster I don't mean the one that when you get off you are so excited you did it and you want to go back again, no. I'm talking about the one where you already know this is going to be the worst decision of your life as you are standing in line waiting your turn and then you realize you were right and the ride was a total disaster and you threw up last nights chilli. I guess this is kind of cynical to say but, try and live one day in my life and you'll see what I mean.

Now seeing that i'm in college, I was able to get out of my old lifestyle which is why I decided to go study in Greece and get as far away from my past as possible. And don't give me that bullshit of

" Aella your past will always haunt you." because trust me  that will never happen. (well at least that's what i thought.) That was until i met Ha.....

" Now boarding flight AA28 to New York, JFK airport."

     Well thats me. Time to board what I wish will be the front page of tomorrow's paper.

Crying babies, people rushing, people eating,etc is what you see when you walk down the  aisle to get to your fucking seat. Oh and the looks. I mean the world is full of nasty looks but when you are in a confined space for 10 hours, nasty looks is the last thing you should be giving. Lets just say, some people aren't the nicest and won't hesitate to strangle you in the bathroom and make it look like an accident. I would.

Anyways, finding your seat is the hardest because people are always in the way and they don't move,from people trying to sit their crying babies to people already sleeping. To say the least, I found my seat right in between a whiny blonde bitch and a fat man eating a doughnut. Not necessarily the best seat but when you go to college and want to travel, first class is not your first choice. Now i'll spare you the details of how terrible this flight was and how I really did wish we exploded into tiny pieces up in the air, let's just say, the blonde stopped whining after the first ten minutes and the fat man well, he spent his time in the restroom.

   The landing was terrible but, I was finally in New York City. I have to say, this place is really... fucking crowded. Its terribly infested with people who really have no manners and really have no idea of what i am capable of, so go ahead and bump into me one more time, and trust me when i say it gets worse because I AM STILL IN THE AIRPORT.

So what am I doing in New York you may ask? Well let's put my nasty attitude and cynical sarcasm aside, and we have my good friend Aubrey. Let's get this over with, Aubrey and I met when I moved to the states. Originally I am from Italy, now don't get me wrong, I was born in italy but  we moved when I was around 4,on occasion we would go to italy but I stopped going when I turned 15 for personal reasons. Yes I speak the language but i choose not to. Don't want to give my identity away now do I. When we moved we ended up in, San Francisco, The city of sex, drugs and rock and roll. Thats where I met Aubrey. Lets just say I punched her and we became friends. We went to different elementary schools but we would still play after school, we hung out even more because we went to the same middle school and then high school came around and I became a different person thanks to my family and she well, she pretty much stayed the same, but we drifted apart. Obviously we still talked, but I was hardly around. Towards the end of high school we became somewhat close again. Later we went to different colleges and it isn't until today three years after high school that we decided to meet again. Aubrey decided hey let me live in fucking new york and have Aella come over instead of me going to her. If she had came to me then we would have avoided this whole mess. Regardless, I am here in the airport waiting for her. Looking at strangers passing by and thinking when the fuck is Aubrey going to get here? But of course, you always expect the worse when it comes to timing and Aubrey.