XV

Aubrey's POV

As soon as Aella left I was pacing back and forth in the room debating whether I should just leave and never look back, But that would mean I would be on my own and I have no clue how to defend myself from some pretentious bad guys. I never got to take that course while I was in fucking high school like Aella. So best bet was to just follow "Rico Suave's" orders and unpack my bags. 

I opened the drawers and started putting my clothes in. I reached  inside the back of the drawer and I felt something cold, hard so I pulled it out and to my surprise it was a small handgun.

"What..the..fuck.." I whispered to myself.

Who ever these people were, I was not going to mess with them. I immediately closed the drawer and moved on to the next one. Fortunately there were no more in the rest of the drawers. I guess this man liked to hunt? 

After putting away my three pairs of jeans, All I had left was to hang up my two shirts. I looked around the room and saw a door that could possibly be a walk in closet, I opened it and realized it was. I then began to fix my shirts, but curiosity got the best of me and I walked all the way down the closet and realized there was a button behind the mirror, obviously I pressed the button, boy did I immediately regret it.

 The walls started to open and what I saw shocked me. Behind the walls revealed a room filled with weapons, in drawers, on the walls, on the floor, basically everywhere you looked you either saw a gun or some other weapons that I had never seen in my life. I was mortified, chills ran through my body as it was now dawning on me what I was getting myself into.

"What in the actual fuck is all of this, who needs this many guns?" I whispered none other than to myself.

I walked around the closet looking at each one and I began to panic

"These all look the fucking same to me.. Except there bigger than the next."

I started to freak myself out even more so I decided to just pretend like nothing happened and to just keep going on with my day. As I walked out of the closet I grabbed a shirt and decided to change seeing as I was dirty and sweaty, my clothes smelling like outside. As I walked out, I didn't realize that I was being watched until,

"chi sei il cazzo e perché sei in questa stanza!" (who the fuck are you and why are you in this room?) I scrunched my nose and faced a very angry looking 6 foot 2 man,

"I-I-I dont umm I don't speak italian.." I was stuttering and frozen in place. 

"Who the fuck are you and what are you doing in this room"  he repeated one more time only angrier and louder. But still, I said nothing, I was shocked. 

"Listen sweetheart you better start talking before I shoot" It was then that I realized that he was pointing a gun to my head but once I realized I let out the loudest scream I had ever done to call for Aella.

"OMFG AELLA!" I had my hands in the air shouting at the top of my lungs for Aella. 

" How the fuck do you know that name?!" The man standing in front of me looked at me in confusion but once again began to get angrier and pushed the gun harder into my skull. He was about to speak again when  finally I heard Aellas friend. 

"Whats going on?" I heard her him yell.

Then he came running through the door with his gun held high.

"WTF ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled at him. Aella came in after with a handgun in her hand aiming at me too.

"ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!" Still with my hands in the air. I looked at Aella with tears in my eyes,