Aella's POV

Liam. Liam was on the fucking plane. We made eye contact and he gave me a smug smirk. That fucking bastard.. He made his way to the back where his seat was at. As soon as Liam made his way towards the back, louis appeared and looked at me with the meanest glare ever.

 Aubrey was too busy trying to grab shit out of her bag that was on the floor to notice. As soon as they made their way towards the back, I grabbed Aubrey's arm a little too harshly

"Aella what the fuck, you're hurting me."

"Listen, slowly get up and make your way out of the airplane, tell the lady your forgot your phone out on the table or some shit like that so she can let you out."

"Whats going on A?"

"We don't have time to waste, just know that the other two guys from the club don't know what you look like so it's easier for you to get off first, now go and wait for me outside."

"Ok." Aubrey got up and made her way out. Surprisingly after some convincing the flight attendant let her out. 

I turned around to look for liam and louis and as if luck were on my side today, Liam was on his phone and Louis was talking up the flight attendant. They were to distracted to even notice I was getting up. I made my way to the door tried to go out.

"Ma'am we are about to depart you can't leave." the flight attendant blocked the exit.

"I'm sorry you don't understand, I left my suitcase with my wallet and my documents in the bathroom. I need to go back and get them." I tried sounding as sad as possible.

"Ma'am we can send someone for your stuff."at this point i'm ready to just have my way and leave. She's making me waste time, time I don't fucking have.

"You don't understand, my medication is also in there, I need to take my fucking pill right now." she looked as to be contemplating for a bit and I looked behind me to make sure liam and louis weren't watching me. Luckily they were still distracted.

"Ok fine but if you are not back here in time, you will not be able to board and you will not get a refund."

"Thats no problem, now can you please get out the way." she finally let me out and as I was walking, I saw aubrey pacing around talking to herself.

"Hurry up follow me." Aubrey looked at me but didn't move.

"Aubrey cmon hurry up." she still didn't move. Aubrey was shaking in rage, trying so hard to not let the tears fall.

"Aella tell me what the hell is going on i'm sick and tired of running around from these guys who I have no idea who the fuck they are or what they want, but of course how can I know when you won't tell me shit-"

"Aub." she ignored me and kept talking

"You just drag me along from one place to the other-"

"Aubrey." she began to pace around the waiting room of the airport making some people turn their heads

"I had to leave my apartment, everything I owned, what I worked hard for, what I loved was in there Aella, do you not understand, FUCKING EVERYTHING Aella,"

"Those are all material things aubrey." I tried to but in and get her to calm down.

"My parents I don't know if i'll ever see them because of you and whatever twisted shit you have going on. It's not my fault-"

"Aubrey!" I tried to get her to calm down but instead she came straight to me and got in my face

"That you lived a shity life, that you were dragged into this whatever lifestyle this fucking is. It's not my fault that you are fucked in the head since the first day I met you! You and your piece of shit father are exactly the same, you both aren't worth shit, you both ruin everything in your way!"

"What did you just fucking say?"

She took a deep breath and stepped closer to me, she was ragging.

"What Aella, did that strike a nerve or did I miss something? Like the fact that your mom didn't even want to accept the fact that you were her child, how she stopped going to any school event or was it the fact that she didn't even show up to your graduation because she died from embarrassment. Hmm? Tell me Aella? WHICH ONE?"

No. That's it. I grabbed her by her neck and pushed her against the wall

"Don't you ever compare me to that piece of shit. Ever!" I gripped her neck harder, she started turning purple.

"Listen to what i'm about to say Aubrey. Keep my mothers name out of your mouth, don't ever fucking mess with me. Don't get involved and know your fucking place." I looked around and was thankful that there weren't many people around I finally let her go before I did something I would regret. She fell to the floor and started gripping her neck and gasping for air.

"Grab your shit and meet me at the front desk." and with that I walked away and made my way to buy another ticket to the only place that I vowed to never go back, differences aside, I know they can help. The borgata.

"Hi miss can I help you?"

"Two tickets to the next flight out."

"Sure no problem two tickets to Sicily, Italy. Your flight leaves in 10 minutes. Safe flight."

Italy here we come.