IX

Aella's POV 

Seeing Harry wasn't a surprise, what was, was the fact that he has now dragged Aubrey into this. He grabbed my arm roughly and dragged me further into the park.

"Harry you're fucking hurting me let go." he shot me daggers and squeezed my arm tighter. We finally came to a stop behind some trees out of everyone's sight. Harry pushed me against a tree and trapped me in.

"What the fuck are you doing?" The branch of the tree was digging into my back.

"Sweet sweet girl. The things I could do to you." Harry whispered in my ear.

"What the hell is going on Harry? Let me fucking go!"

Harry pushed me farther into the tree and grabbed my throat, the branch digging deeper into my back.

"Don't fucking raise your voice at me and listen. I know exactly who you are, what you do, what your family does and what they are capable of doing, but let me tell you something, we are no different."

"I don't know what you are talking about, you are probably confusing me for someone else Harry." He grabbed my neck and slammed my head on the tree. He yelled in my face,

"Are you calling me stupid or a liar?" he then started to whisper in my ear

"Don't play games sweetheart, I don't like that."

"Harry let me go!" He finally let me go but pushed me to the ground and let me tell you, grass is not as soft as people say it is. He walked in circles around me and finally stopped right in front of me and crouched down to be at eye level.

"So tell me Aella, did you really think you could move away and escape your life?" he grabbed my chin.

"Did you really think it would be that easy kitten? Did you really think you could just turn the corner and your past would disappear. That people would stop going after you? After all the shit you caused? Really?"

"What do you want from me Harry?"

"You know exactly what that is Aella. Don't play stupid with me right now." he got up and walked to the tree,

" I'm only here to take what should have been mine in the first place. After your family declined, I decided to take matters into my own hands" I was panicking and there was no escaping this one. I started to look around and found a rock next to me so I did the only thing I knew how to do, fight. I stood up and started walking towards Harry.

"Harry I can leave town tonight and you can have whatever you want but don't involve aubrey in this. She doesn't know anything."

"I'm afraid it's a little too late kitten, seeing as Niall might have an interest."

"I'm not going anywhere with you Harry and i'm not getting Aubrey involved in this not before and certainly not now. I'd have to be dead first."

"Now don't get me wrong, I like a good chase but this is getting frustrating real quick and we can arrange that if that's what it takes."

"Fight fire with fire right Harry.." I took the rock and I swung it at his head.

"You bitch." He touched the spot where I struck him and blood covered his hand, but he didn't fall right away, he started to sway but he managed to get a hold of me and get blood on my jacket, I tried pushing him until he finally hit the ground. Adrenaline was rushing through my body and i've never felt this good since I left san francisco but I fucking knocked him out.. What the fuck was wrong with me.. I promised myself i wouldn't be this person again, but the way the blood stained my jacket and my hands made me feel so good. The smell of blood transported me to the small black room that once made me feel so good..