VI

Aella's POV

"Oh, well, just keep looking, looking, looking, looking

And love me (yeah)

If that's what you wanna do (oh, yeah)"

Music blared through the walls of the club. Smoke filled the room with what smelled like illegal substances. Drunk girls and boys loitered around the place, most sloppily grinding on each other. Wasn't this a site to see? I don't truly know why i even agreed. I just wanted to at least please Aubrey with this hopefully get her to forget the past and maybe in the meantime I can find someone to fuck and then ki-

"Cmon there's a table over there" Aubrey shouted over the music as she dragged me along.

We made our way to the table. It was in a secluded area in the corner. This might be my little hide out all night.

"This is a great place right?" Aubrey was trying her hardest to make me comfortable and let loose.

"I mean yeah, if you are into the whole dead brain cells and destructive youth kinda scene."

"Aella stop being so negative all the time. Let loose, have some fun."

I just settled for an eye roll.

"Ok whatever Aella i'm going to get us drinks, any preferences?"

"Surprise me." I snarled sarcastically while waving my hands around.

I couldn't help make Aubrey's life miserable. What can I say? I got a kick out of it.

 As Aubrey walked away I felt like someone was staring, but I just shook it off after all, I am in a revealing outfit and we are in a club.

Taking in the scenery it's actually not that bad. Colourful lights shined over the happy dreamed faces in what they thought to be an oasis.

Aubrey came back with a tray full of drinks.

"What the fuck is all this? Did you clear the bar dry?"

She rolled her eyes and laughed

"Don't be stupid now drink."

I took one of the cups and smelled it

" what is this Aubrey?"

"Just try it, you'll like it."

For fuck sakes let's just let loose I guess. I grabbed the cup and chugged the drink. It burned like the pits of hell, but i've had worse. High School gave me lots of practice. I would say I have a pretty high tolerance for alcohol. Now don't get me wrong I've had my fair share of moments where I couldn't even remember my name but throughout the years it just doesn't kick like it used to.

"How was it?"

"It tasted like satan's asshole. You couldn't have picked something better Aub?"

"Whatever A. Let's go dance!" Aubrey chugged four shots of what I assumed was tequila and strutted towards the dance floor. I on the other hand am not much a party person or club person or having fun person so I opted for sitting and watched as she danced.

***********

It had been about an hour since Aubrey went to dance and so far she has been from the bar to the dance floor doing shots all the while attached to some blond dude. I however have made much unwanted eye contact with some guy who had a booth three tables away. He was pretty good looking but nothing more than a good shag. He was built around 5'10" subtle honey brown eyes and was wearing all black. Sure I would go over and ask him to go home with me but he looked like he would get attached too easily and I'm not much of a commitment girl so... next.