XIII

Aubrey's POV

We pulled up to this big black gate with a gold crest. I couldn't make out the words on the crest of the gate because it was in Italian, i'm assuming it's a last name?

 The driver typed in a pin number and said something in Italian and Aella barked back at this poor man. If looks could kill this man would be six feet under already. I don't know why she all of a sudden changed her personality.

Maybe this is the Aella from high school? I looked at her and she gave me a look that told me to keep my mouth shut. We got closer inside and I realized this was a mansion. Holy fucking shit, whoever her friend was, was loaded. 

There was a fountain in the middle of what i assume is the drive way. The house was covered in grass, flowers, and trees all neatly kept. I got out to look at the property clearly when I realized that there were men walking around carrying guns as if guarding the place from something..or someone. This isn't something you see everyday.

While I was lost in my own world observing my surroundings, someone had called out Aella's name. We both looked and it was a man standing in front of the door.

He looked menacing, intimidating, and dangerous from the way he set his posture and the way he looked over this way. The closer he got the more I was able to make out his features. He looked clean and neat, like he took care of himself really well. He had dark hair that was slicked back.. He was tall and muscular. He had such beautiful glowing tan skin. He looked godly even. He was wearing black slacks that hugged his body perfectly and a white collared shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a rolex watch on his left arm. A real business vibe radiating from him.

As he walked over his demeanor changed when he saw Aella, his eyes were no longer black and cold, they were soft and loving. Was I missing something? 

He greeted her with love and warmth, the way he looked at her was breathtaking. It looked as if his world had stopped revolving and he found his fix.... He loved her.. These two... they had something before...

Then as if the world was spinning to fast, he glanced over Aellas shoulder and glanced at me and just like that he became the same intimidating man from before. He started talking to Aella in Italian. From the tone of his voice he wasn't too happy I was there. He started becoming a little aggressive and kept pointing fingers at me. She looked at me and looked back at him and continued to what I assume was an explanation as to why I was here.

I ignored them and continued to look around. If this was under different circumstances, this place would have been paradise. Aella snapped me back into reality by waving her hand in front of my face.

"Let's go put our bags in the house. Make sure you don't touch anything."

"Alright I won't I swear" She had a doubtful look on her face, like I wasn't going to behave myself.

We got into the house and her 'friend' began speaking English out of nowhere but you could still hear a small accent.

"You're gonna be staying in this room and Aella you can stay in my room with me." I looked at her with worried eyes. Is she really gonna fucking leave me all by myself..I don't even know these people. I don't even know this fucking guys name.

"Unpack your bags and meet us downstairs we all need to talk." He shuts the door before I could say anything and i'm alone.

"By the way my names Aubrey nice to meet you and you are? Oh nice to meet you dick face!" fucking dick. How can you order someone around without asking their name at least, but once again I have no fucking clue whats going on. I just want to fucking go home and be normal again..is that too much to ask.?