VIII

Aubrey's POV

Waking up to music blasting downstairs was not the best alarm clock when you're hungover. I of all people should know I can't handle my alcohol, yet I still pretend I have an iron liver. I honestly just wanted to stay in bed all day and forget about whatever happened last night. If anything happened last night.. 

I looked around and no guy was in my bed so that's a plus.. No throw also another plus.. but just when I was about to let sleep overtake once again, Aella barged into my room like she was the damn FBI. 

"Oh you're finally awake, I was hoping you were dead"..

"Ahhh Aella, glad to know the sadistic jokes never stop".. Now most people can catch the hint that they want to be left alone..not Aella.. Her goal was to punish me for whatever the fuck I put her through last night..hence the blasting music and the unnecessary shouting.

"So seems someone had a crazy night last night huh?"

"Aella i'm not in the mood for anything right now so whatever the fuck happened last night i'm sorry or whatever" as I looked up her face was full of confusion. As hard as she was trying to act normal, I knew something wasn't right, she was tense. She seemed off.. but after my fair encounters with Aella, I knew I shouldn't push it. She'll tell me if its important. right? 

"Wait Aub, you don't remember anything that happened??"

"No Aella I don't so can you just stop yelling at me I have a massive headache"

"Aub you got shitfaced drunk and left me with four other guys...how else do you want me to react?"

Every muscle in my body was trying to hold back the laughter because I mean come on having someone tell you you got shitfaced always brings a smile to your face.

"Listen, were the guys at least hot? Because if they weren't I apologize...But if they were, was there really any harm done?"

Right when I finished that sentence she gave me the nastiest look and stormed out my room. I know for sure today is going to be a long day. I got up and showered then decided to go and grab something to eat before I die of starvation. Right when I was going to grab the Cocoa Puffs, Aella said that we should go out and get coffee so she can tell me all about last night and my shenanigans. Regretfully I agreed, and made our way to the cafe down the street from the park.

************************

The city was louder than usual, but the weather was amazing. The cold breeze hot my face as we walked through the busy streets. We made it to the cafe and a soon as we opened the door a strong scent of coffee slapped our faces. If I died and went to heaven, this would be it. 

Once we got our coffees, we decided to take a walk around Central park so we can talk a bit more freely..But something seemed off, Aella seemed paranoid? Scared even, she kept looking around as if looking for someone in particular..but then again you never know what to expect with Aella. But right when she was going to start her story, she paused and was staring at these two guys that were walking towards us. 

One was kind of intimidating and had the prettiest green eyes i've ever witnessed. And the other one seemed more approachable, he had blond hair, and let me just say i'd give him a chance any day. But when I  looked back at Aella to tell her my comment about the blond, she looked scared almost as she was about to take off and run.

"Hey, dude you alr-"

"Aella and Aubrey right?" 

Wait, what the fuck? How the hell do these two guys know our fucking names? I know i'm over exaggerating but it's not everyday someone stops you in the middle of the park knowing your name.. It's just sketchy..