1. A fun day

-Somewhere in the state of Washington-

"KAI!! NAYA!! (LUNCH IS READY!!)" a female voice called out in Sokovian.
Somewhere out in the backyard of the woods not far from the little cabin. Two children where running around playing hide and seek. "AJ! Where are youu?~" the little thick Sokovian accent can be heard. A 3 year old boy was wandering around looking for his sister looking behind trees and bushes. The 3 year old seen some footprints going into a bush.

The young boy smirked and tiptoed to the bush being quiet to try not to alert his sister. Kylar smiled at his sister not noticing him and was ready to pounce on his sister. "AJ!!" The young boy pounced on his twin sister and giggled. "AHH! LULU!!" The little girl yelled out and looked at her twin with a little sad look. She then started to giggle along with her brother, they both got up and wiped the dirt off of them. Anaya looked at her twin and tilted her head a bit "(Bubba? Do you think papa will show up for lunch today?)" the girl asked her brother in Sokovian. Kylar looked at his twin while whipping the dirt off of him still "hmm..(I don't know AJ..he's always at work you know this)" the boy stated and looked at his sister while putting his hand on his sisters shoulder.

With that they both finally heard their mother calling out for them. "Ooo!! Bubba! Mama's done with lunch!!" The young girl said with her little thick Sokovian accent showing. They both looked toward the direction of their little cabin they called home. "Last one home is a rotten egg!!" said the young boy while he ran toward the cabin. "NO FAIR!! YOU CHEATED!!" The young girl yelled before she followed behind her brother towards the cabin.

The young woman with dark brown hair with green eyes waited for her children to come running up. She smiled when she seen her son running up to the cabin. "Ah!! Bug!! There you are!! I was starting to get worried about you!" The woman said with her accent showing. "Wait where's your sister bug?" The woman looked at the young boy. The 3 year old boy with dark brown hair and green eyes looked up at his mother before looking back seeing his sister eating his dust. With that the young girl finally showed up next to her brother and mother out of breath. The young girl with light brown hair and two different colored eyes looked at her brother mad. "Bubba! You cheated!!" The girl said as she punched his arm softly. "Ow! No I didn't! Your just slow AJ!! Plus! I'm older than you by 36 minutes so I'm always gonna beat you!" The boy said as he held his arm and stuck his tongue out at his sister. "(Ah Ah Ah!! My children don't fight.)" the young woman said as she looked at the twins. "(Sorry mama...)" the twins both said together. The mother did a little sigh and shook her head a bit trying not to laugh at her kids bickering. "Ok come on let's get inside before your food gets cold." The woman said as she walked inside the cabin walking to the kitchen.

The twins looked at each other before they both walked inside one by one. Kylar walked to the bathroom to go wash up before his mother told him so. Unlike his sister Anaya, she followed her mother into the kitchen and stopped. Anaya closed her eyes and smelled the warm scent of her favorite food. She then opened her eyes and walked to her mother grinning from ear to ear. "Mama! Did you make Papwkash?!" The 3 year old blurted out still not really knowing how to say words right, since she's only 3 years old. The woman looked at her daughter and smiled kneeling down in front of her "Yes my Munchkin and it's called Paprikash, nice try my dear" the woman said before she booped her daughters nose with a smile. "Now go get washed up with your brother so you guys can eat." The woman said while standing up fixing up their bowls. "Okay mama!" The girl said as she ran over to the bathroom greeted by her twin.

"AJ there you are. Here's the soap!" The boy got off the stepping stool while giving his sister the soap so she can wash her hands. "Thank you Bubba." The girl said as she stepped up on the stepping stool taking the soap from her brother. Anaya then started to wash her hands, she started to sing her ABC's while washing her hands so she can get her hands perfectly clean. Kylar looked her his twin and smiled and he then grabbed the towel so he can give it to her. Kylar loved his sister with all his heart. He doesn't like it when his twin is hurt or sad, even though they are 3 years old he protects her and helps her. Since he is 36 minutes older than Anaya he always puts her first, even when they get into trouble. He always gets in trouble with his sister so she won't feel alone. But good they they never get in trouble. They both are really good kids. "All done!" The girl said as she turned off the water and shook off the extra water on her hands. "Here you go AJ" the older twin gave her the towel and smiled. "Thank you LuLu!" She smiled as she stepped off the stepping stool.

"Naya! Kai!" The mother yelled for them ask she set the table for the three of them. "Coming mama!!" Kylar said as he grabbed his sisters hand and ran into the little dinning room. Their cabin wasn't that big, then again they weren't that rich either since they did live in Sokovia before Ultron and the avengers came. Their mother and father where born and raised there, now their kids on the other hand they where born in Sokovia but they had to flee when they where 1 years old due to the whole Avengers and Ultron thing happened. Their mother on the other hand didn't mind the Avengers since she knew they where trying to help, unlike her husband. He despises them since he wanted their children to grow up in Sokovia and learn about their town. The woman believed that after Sokovia fell it was only the beginning of good and evil to come. And she just wanted to keep her kids safe from the evil.

The twins sat down at their little seats with their bowls filled with Paprikash. She sat down with them and smiled at them. "Go ahead dig in my loves" the mother said as she began to eat her food. The twins looked at each other and smiled while they then started to dig in. Kylar and Anaya loved their mother cooking, they loved her so much, they love their father too but he is rarely even home. The woman looked at her kids and smiled "slow down kids! Your food isn't going anywhere." Their mother laughed at them as she looked at her kids scarf their food down.

When Kylar and Anaya got done with their food Kylar took his sisters and his bowl from the table and walked it over to the sink, he put it on the counter next to the sink since he wasn't tall enough to put it in the actual sink yet. Anaya on the other hand was half asleep in her seat. The young woman looked up at her daughter and smiled and she finished up her food. "Munchkin? Are you ready for your nap?" The mother cooed at her while she stood up and picked up her daughter. "N-no mama..I'm not t-tired.." Anaya stated, her eyes where halfway shut. "Uh-huh say that to your sleepy eyelids" the woman stated as she walked into the twins bedroom.

The woman laid her daughter down in her bed and sat at the edge of her bed and smiled at her while tucking her in. Kylar walked in behind them and went to his bed that's on the other side of their room. Their mother got up and went to tuck in her son into his bed. "Mama..?" Anaya called for her as she looked over at her mother while she was holding her teddy bear she had since she was born. "Yes Munchkin?" Her mother replied to her as she got done tucking in her twin brother. "Can you sing please..?" The young girl asked as she yawned. The young woman smiled at her and nodded "of course my baby" the woman smiled and got up and started to sing her Sokovian Lullaby. With that Kylar smiled and started to fall asleep, Anaya smiled and yawned again before she smuggled close to her teddy bear and drifted to sleep. The young woman smiled at her kids as she went over to each of them and kissed their forehead and left their room closeting the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: WOAH! First chapter done! 💃🏻 LMFAO
Ok so I have a good idea where this book is gonna be heading. It will be a while before the avengers come in DONT WORRY! It will probably be about 2 or 3 more chapters! :D
So yuh! Hope you liked it!