35. Learning

5 months later

Anaya was sitting at the dinning room table with worksheets in front of her, she was starting to learn and get into the grove of learning. Wanda was sitting next to the young girl teaching her, The older Maximoffs didn't want Anaya to go to school since they where on the run, so they both decided that they would homeschool the young girl. Right now Pietro was out getting groceries for them while Wanda helped Anaya learn. Right now Anaya was learning how to write her name and letters and numbers. "Done! I did it! Look momma! I wrote my name! See!" Anaya said excitedly. "Good job! Now can you tell me how you can spell out your name?" Wanda smiled as she pointed to her name she just got done writing. The little girl nodded as she looked at her name and spell it out "A-N-A-Y-A.. um.. J-A-N-E... uh.. oh! M-A-X-I-M-O-F-F!" Anaya spoke out as she smiled proudly. "Good job!" Wanda said while clapping. Anaya giggled a little bit "ok now I want you to write the Alphabet ok Munchkin? Im gonna go get us a snack" Wanda said as she pinched Anaya's cheek. "Ok momma!" Anaya said as she then picked up the pencil and started to write out the alphabet. Anaya then started to sing the alphabet as she wrote each letter, Wanda heard her sing while she cut up an apple. In the middle of them both doing something the both of them heard a loud knock at the door.

Anaya stopped her singing and writing then looked at the door, she knew it wasn't Pietro since he would do a special knock. Anaya looked over at Wanda who looked a bit scared, Wanda walked over to the door with the knife in her hand. She then looked at Anaya "Anaya..go hide..now!..quickly!.." Wanda spoke quietly with a bit of fear in her voice. Anaya got off the chair and quickly ran into her hiding spot, Wanda and Pietro both made a hiding spot for the young girl. That hiding spot was right under the stairs in the closet, they put a box she could fit-in in the closet that was under the stairs. When Anaya got to her hiding spot she just listened and hoped for the best it wasn't any danger.

After a couple of minutes of waiting Anaya didn't hear anything but a loud gasp from Wanda. "Vis!?" Anaya heard Wanda say. "Yes it's me. Sorry to intrude or scare you Wanda." She then heard Visions voice. Anaya then came out of her hiding spot and looked at the human form of Vision. Wanda and Vision both looked at the little girl who stood in front of them. "Oh. Hello Anaya" Vision greeted Anaya with a smile. Anaya did a little smile before running up to Vision and giving him a hug "Hi Poppa!" Anaya blurted out. Vision was a bit stunned after being called that name again, he then smiled as he picked up Anaya and gave her a bear hug. "I missed you young one!" The Android said as he then put Anaya down. Anaya giggled and looked up at Vision "I missed you too Poppa!" Anaya blurted out. Wanda smiled at the two of them, she then looked at Anaya "Hey Munchkin you can go back at write your letters ok? Me and your Poppa are going to talk. If you need help just call me ok?" Wanda said. Anaya nodded as she then ran back into the dinning room and sat down, she then started to write her alphabet again. Wanda and Vision both smiled at the girl before the two of them walked over to the couch to catch up.

30 minutes later

Anaya was now writing the numbers 1-20, Anaya only knew how to write them she didn't really know how to count or what numbers where which. "Momma! I'm done writing the numbers!" Anaya spoke out as she looked over at the two adults on the couch talking. "Ok Munchkin can you come over here with the paper?" Wanda said as she looked over at her. Anaya nodded as she got out of her seat bringing the paper, when Anaya sat down next to Wanda she gave the paper to her. Vision got up and sat next to Anaya putting an arm around her while looking at the paper. "Ok Anaya what number is this?" Wanda pointed to a number written on the paper. Anaya's face went blank she just looked at the number "umm..7?.." Anaya spoke out as she looked up at Wanda. Wanda shook her head "No munchkin. That number is 11" Wanda said. "Oh.." Anaya spoke as she looked at the paper. "Wait Anaya can you count to 15 for me?" Vision asked as he looked at the young girl. Anaya nodded before she looked on her hands and started counting. "1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10...um...14..11..13?...16..15!" Anaya said as she then looked up at Vision.