46. The Room

July 7th 2021

Anaya woke up and she seen that she wasn't in the orphanage again, she sighed as she looked down and seen a shock collar on both her wrists. She had bags under her eyes and was extremely thin and pale. You may be wonder why she's in this situation, well she got adopted back in March but little did she know these people who adopted her where just like hydra, they said that to her about how they know who she really is. These people where a really small hydra organization, they where the small group of people who escaped the hydra base in Washington when it was the final battle.

These people got her and knocked her out, they beat her and shock her wrists, they sometimes don't even feed the young 6 year old. Anaya hated it. The shock collars that where around her wrists really do a bad thing to her, she tired to escape at the minimum of 5 times but she was either shocked or beaten. So she quit trying to escape, she missed being a normal kid. She loved it, now the only thing that comes to her young mind is beatings or hydra and the raft.

Anaya looked down at her clothes she's been wearing for the past couple of months, she then looked down at her necklace. She smiled a little before she grabbed the small folded up photos that she kept in her pockets, she looked at them and sighed before putting them back in her pocket. She wanted to get the hell out of this place, she didn't know how longs it's been when she got to where she was. She was always locked up in a grey room with no windows besides the one on the door. In the room was only a pillow and a really thin blanket. Anaya was at least glad they gave her things so she can sleep in.

The young girl looked down at the ground as she laid against the wall. She just stared off into nothingness before she heard the door opened. Anaya looked over and saw a young man in an lab coat "(Why hello there. I'm here to check up on you.)" he said as he stopped in front of Anaya. Anaya tilted her head a bit she knew this guy wasn't going to hurt her by the way he acted. "(Ok. Um let's see how your doing.)" he stated as she started to check her out. He sighed as he started to wrap up Anaya's fresh cuts on her arms and legs, he then seen how small and thin she was. He felt a bit of rage grow inside of him, he had a daughter who got dusted so he felt sad for Anaya.

Anaya looked at him before she looked back down at the ground "(Hey I know this is all scary but don't worry I'll try to help you ok?)" he stated as he then started to leave. "(O-ok..)" Anaya said in a really raspy voice. The young man smiled a bit before he left, Anaya hugged her knees and looked down at the ground. She knew he wasn't going to be back, a woman did the same thing but she was killed in front of Anaya's eyes by the hydra men. The me just laughed as they killed the innocent woman who tried to help Anaya out, she had to live through the fear of how she kills people that tries to help her. She honestly just wanted to get the hell out of the living hell hole.

5 hours later

2 men both entered Anaya's room, Anaya looked up at them with an emotionless look in her face. She knew what they did, she then let out a little huff before she looked away from them. "You little wench! You killed another person who felt sorry for you!" One of the men yelled out as he walked over and kicked Anaya down. Anaya grunted and coughed, she then felt herself her lifted off the ground by the men grabbing her by her hair. She scream out as she tired to kick and punch her way free. "Stop moving!" One of the men spat out as he slapped Anaya across the face. Anaya trembled and stoped moving, she then looked at both them men. "We have to finish up your experiments from what your father and the boss never finished up with you." One of the men stated as he then walked out while the other man held Anaya by her hair still following him. Anaya's eyes widened a bit but then she just simply stopped doing anything, she was mentally and physically numb, what was the worse thing that could happen.

Time skip

Anaya was sitting in a different room with a needle in her arm, the needle had a liquid bag that had teal liquid in it. The liquid ran threw her veins, surprisingly to Anaya she only felt a slight burn for about 3 minutes then it faded away. She honestly just sat there staring into nothingness till the liquid was all gone, she would occasionally look over to see if the bag was done but every time she looked it seemed to be in the same spot to her so she just stopped looking. Anaya decided to try to sleep it off even though she hadn't really slept since she was taken from the orphanage, all Anaya did was close her eyes and drift into darkness.

In Anaya's dream

When Anaya opened her eyes she looked around and saw darkness, she was confused was this a vision or just her dream? She decided to just ignore this and just carry on with it. Once Anaya looked around she saw Thanos sitting on a rock looking right at anaya "Young one. What was the cost? Your getting powerful. But for what? Your family?" Thanos said as he looked at Anaya. Anaya looked at him with fear in her eyes "n-no..i got taken!.." Anaya blurted out as she then seen her hands glow teal with a hit of sparks of red. "Young one. You have gotten powerful. Your mother and father would be so proud. But im afraid your father is still very disappointed." Thanos said as he then vanished. Anaya looked around and she seen Her father, he face ran pale same with her blood. "(You mistake. Why was it you that lived huh?! Your brother would have made a better person to be capable of these powers. You should have died than him!)" her father spat out. Anaya just stood there as she then had her teal energy blast him. Her father the faded away from her. Then she woke up.

End of dream

Anaya woke up and see looked around and seen everything around her destruction. She seen that her hands had a bit of her teal glow and she looked around and saw herself free from the cuffs. Anaya gasped as she seen a man in the lab coat on the ground, she got off from the chair and took the needle out of her arm. She simply then took this as her chance to escape.

When Anaya was running down the hallways she used her powers and threw guards onto walls and into each other. She had a few gun wounds in her arms but she kept on running. Once she finally escaped the little hydra base she used her powers to put tree logs in front of the door. She felt drained but she didn't feel her nose bleed, she was glad that it didn't bleed it was getting annoying to her. After she was done with her task she ran away and ran deep into the forest that the hydra base was around.

Time skip

When Anaya reached a small town she took a deep breath and ran into a small little store and grabbed clothes and hurried up and changed in the fitting rooms. Once she was done changing she took the tags off and walked out like nothing happened. When she walked out of the store she looked around to see where she was exactly. She looked at everyone passing by her then she looked at newspaper on the ground 'Canada News Line'. She tilted her head a bit before she then sighed and walked off. She honestly didnt know where she was going to go. There was no way she was going to to the United States since she would be found and get captured again. So she decided to just walk down to an neighborhood that looked like it was abandoned.

When Anaya seen an tiny little house at the end of the neighborhood she was walking in she tilted her head. The tiny house looked to be abandoned since there was a lot of weeds and the grass was growing really tall. Anaya did a little sigh before she walked up to the house and teleported inside, she then walked to the bathroom of the tiny home and took off her long sleeved shirt. She then looked at the bullet wounds and huffed, she used her magic to get the bullets out of her arms and she dropped them in the sink. She squeezed her eyes in pain when she looked at the blood now starting to trickle down her arms.

Anaya then looked around in the cabinets and found a first aid kit. She took a big sigh of relief and started to clean and wrap up her arms. Once she was done doing that she walked out of the bathroom and put her shirt back on. She decided to walk around the tiny home and explore for a bit before she started to rest. Anaya looked at photos and seen a family of 3. A mother and father and a child, she frowned and looked at decided just to go over to the couch to sleep. Once she laid down on the couch she started to relax a bit before she finally fell asleep.