29. The Accords

1 hour and 30 minutes later

Wanda and Peitro where in Wandas room watching the news while sitting on her bed. On the news it was talking about the incident in Lagos and about the lives that where lost blaming Wanda. Peitro changed the news channel into another channel and it showed Washington having a wildfire outbreak. Anaya was playing on the ground in Wandas room, her attention was brought to the television when she heard her home burning up into flames.
'Breaking News: When the Avengers thought they saved the Day from an Mission which had caused a massive Explosion which led into a Ongoing Wildfire. This fire has been going on for about 2 weeks now, the many homes around deep in the woods are burning which led to lives being lost. What hope do we have when our so called hero's can't help with these lives being lost after their destruction-'
Peitro shut the tv off and sighed as he put his hands in his head. Wanda just stared at the black screen and bit the inside of her cheek. After Anaya watched the news about her home all she could remember is her brother dying right in front of her. The young girl has fazed by it and she quickly got up and ran over to Wanda and hugged her tightly. Wanda hugged the young girl back, she didn't want the young girl to witness what she just watched. The young girls home was now burning up in flames. Wanda sighed as she just hugged the girl while rubbing her back.

There was soon a knock at the doorframe, Wanda and Peitro both turned their attention towards Steve. "We have to go. The meeting is about to start." Steve stated as he looked at the twins. Anaya just held onto Wanda while hiding her face. "Ok. Whats the meeting about anyway?" Wanda asked as rubbed the back of Anaya's head. "I have no clue Tony is bringing a guest. It could either be good or bad." Steve replied. Peitro looked at the young girl in Wandas arms then back at Steve "do we all have to go? Because we can't leave Anaya alone. We think she has Separation Anxiety. We still have to have Tony or Dr. Cho check on her." Peitro said. Steve looked at the young girl in Wandas arms then back at them both "yes you all have to go. Plus I don't think Tony would mind if Anaya went, only if she doesn't disturb that meeting." Steve explained. The twins did a nod right before Vision phased through the wall into the room. "If I may." Vision spoke. Everyone including Anaya both looked at Vision. "Vis we talked about this." Wanda spoke. Peitro softly rolled his eyes and put his arm around Wanda. "Mr. Starks guest has arrived." Vision stated. "Do you know who it is?" Steve asked. "Apparently he has brought the Secretary of State. I'll use the door this time." He said as he then walked out of the door. Wanda and Peitro both took in a deep breath, Steve sighed as he then walked out. Wanda stood up with Anaya in her arms and walked out, Peitro followed them out.

In the meeting room

Anaya was sitting in Wandas lap while playing with her rings on her fingers. Peitro was sitting right next to her while Vision was in the other seat next to Wanda. When the Ross walked into the meeting room his eyes darted straight towards Anaya. "Why is there a kid in here?" He spat out as he fixed the tie around his neck a bit. "That sir is Anaya she has powers like witchy over here" Tony said as he pointed at Wanda. Wanda shook off the nickname and looked at Ross. "Ahh. Another one who will cause destruction in the near future." Ross spat out again. Anaya looked at Ross with a scared look, Wanda turned her around in her lap and put her head against her chest as she covered her open ear. Wanda was giving Ross a somewhat death glare as she was protecting Anaya. Peitro was giving Ross a glare as he put his hand on Wandas shoulder. Anaya didn't trust Ross one bit after he said she will be causing destruction in the future. She girl simply wanted to live free and be a normal kid but all that was stripped away after her mother died.

Throughout the meeting Anaya didn't listen to one bit of what they where talking about, she had her head on Wandas chest as she played with her hair. When Ross was speaking she heard the words 'Sokovia' pop out of his mouth, the young girl then looked up at the screen and saw the flying city and buildings falling. "Lagos" Ross said again as the screen then changed to a burning building and saw injured people and long bags. On the screen it showed 2 of the Avengers talking to a woman on her death bed. Anaya's eyes widened a bit when the camera focused, she saw her mother all injured while she was talking to Wanda. Anaya could hear Wandas heartbeat race a bit, Anaya teared up as she saw the screen. "That's enough." Steve said as he saw Wanda look away from the screen. "Washington" Ross said as he then changed the screen to show the burning hydra base with the wildfires. Anaya had enough of it all she then hid her face in Wandas chest as she quietly sobbed, when she saw her dying mother on the screen then the hydra base she couldn't take it all in. Steve looked over at the now crying girl hiding her face on Wanda "I said that's enough!" Steve blurted out. Ross then turned off the screen, Anaya toned him out as much as she could so she just then listened to Wandas heartbeat.