57. Adventures

2 hours and 30 minutes later

Anaya woke up to Wanda caressing her cheek with her thumb. Anaya fell asleep watching Nemo while she was cuddled up to Wanda. Wanda didn't mind having Anaya cuddle up against her, it was comforting to her that her daughter felt safe and was being a normal kid again. "Hey sleepy. You enjoy your nap?" Wanda asked as she then moved a strand of hair behind her daughters ear. The little Maximoff nodded and yawned, she then snuggled into her new blanket that Tony and Pepper got for her.

While Anaya was starting to wake up Pietro came out of the spare bedroom and looked ready to go. "Ok I'm ready for our little adventures princesa!" Pietro stated as he then put on a light jacket. Wanda gave her twin a stern look before she picked up again and settled her in her lap. Anaya whined to the sudden movement and just cuddled into Wanda. Pietro looked at them before he smiled and walked over and sat down next to them "ahh I see someone is starting to wake up." Pietro stated quietly. Wanda smiled at him before she looked down at Anaya "Anaya.. baby Uncle Pietro is ready for your little adventures now" Wanda said in a soothing voice before she started to rub Anaya's back. Anaya opened her eyes a bit and looked at Pietro and Wanda, she smiled a bit before she laid her head against Wanda. "Ok ok..I just want c-cuddled first okie uncle p.." Anaya said tiredly.

Pietro smiled and ruffled Anaya's hair a bit "ok well I'll go get everything ready for our adventure then." Pietro stated as he then got up and headed outside to get ready. Wanda smiled at her brother before she brought Anaya close to her. Anaya laid her head against Wandas chest and listened to her heartbeat, she smiled and just laid there. Anaya let all her little worries and the pain she went through go away, she felt safe and sound when she was with her mother. Wanda watched the movie that was playing on the tv while she held Anaya, she smiled at how her daughter wanted to cuddle more before she left with Pietro.

15 minutes later

Anaya was now up and ready for her trip, she was putting on her shoes while Wanda was outside talking to Pietro. Wanda always seems to be telling Pietro the same thing over and over, about how to protect Anaya and keep her safe. Anaya knew that Wanda was paranoid about her safety but she also knew that Pietro will protect her. As Anaya stood up with her shoes on she ran to to coat rack and grabbed her light jacket and ran outside. Right when she ran outside she seen Pietro and Wanda look at her, she smiled at them and put her hands in her pockets. "I'm ready!" Anaya blurted out with a happy cheeky smile. Wanda gave her a worried smile before she walked over to her and hugged her. "Remember Munchkin..stay with your Uncle and come straight home!" Wanda stated. "I know I know momma..you always say the same thing over and over again." Anaya stated as she looked at her mothers worried face.

Wanda gave her daughter a little smile before she hugged her "ok well I'll let you and your uncle go. Don't be late for dinner though guys." Wanda stated as she let go of Anaya and got up. Anaya smiled before she went ahead and ran down to the grass "yes we know. Plus I have to get back for my mission soon" Pietro said as he then looked at his sister then over at Anaya who looked eager to go. "We'll go on then. I'll be here have fun you two." Wanda said with a smile as she crossed her arms. "We will!" Pietro blurted out as he went beside Anaya and grabbed her hand and started to walk into the forest. "Bye momma!" Anaya yelled out as they walked. Wanda smiled as she watched them disappear out of her sight, as soon as they where gone Wanda went ahead and went to go tend to her garden.

Anaya was kicking little pebbles as they walked, she and Pietro made a pathway on their first adventure they ever went on. "Uncle P?" Anaya called out. "Yes princesa?" Pietro looked down at Anaya. "Can we build a tree house?" Anaya asked as she then picked up a little stick. Pietro thought for a moment before he looked around. "Yeah why not, we can get started on it right now actually see let's look" Pietro let go of Anaya's hand and sped around and grabbed big sticks. "See! Here's our basic outline for now!" Pietro stated as he smiled and dropped the sticks. Anaya smiled widely "this will be so cool! This is probably the best adventure yet!" Anaya blurted out before she went around to grab little sticks.

Pietro smiled at how hard she wanted to help out but he knew he could get done with the basic outline in under 5 minutes. "Ok Naya. Wanna see some magic?" Pietro asked as he picked up one of the big sticks. Anaya stopped what she was doing and looked at her uncle, she nodded rapidly "yeah!" "Ok now I want you to close your eyes." Pietro stated. "Okkk" anaya said as she then closed her eyes. "Alright now keep them closed!" Pietro said as he then speeded around and started to build the basic outline of the tree house. "Ok now you can open them!" Pietro said as he was now in the treehouse he build.

When Anaya opened her eyes and smiled and started to jump up and down. "Woah! This looks amazing!" Pietro smiled at his niece before he climbed down and went over to pick her up. "Ok! Now would you like to use some of your magic and make it look better?" Pietro asked. Anaya's smile was big until it faded after he asked, she then looked at her uncle then the treehouse. "U-uncle P..I cant do it.. I-I hurts my head and e-everywhere if I use my powers.." Anaya said sadly. "Oh..wait does mama know about this?" Pietro asked worriedly. Anaya shook her head and looked at the treehouse, Pietro did a little sigh and just patted her back. "Don't worry. I won't tell your mama, but if you don't tell her within the next time I come then I will. But for now let's just go and explore some more before we head back." Pietro said as he put Anaya down. "Ok Uncle Pietro.." Anaya said before she looked at the treehouse. The two then started to walk off down a bit further into the forest and just had there fun.

4 hours later

The sun was just at the peak of the mountains, Pietro and Anaya have been having fun goofing around and learning. Pietro would help Anaya learn since she doesn't have anyway to learn like normal kids in school. He would teach her things about the earth and nature and on days when it's raining he would teacher her math, Wanda would help Anaya with writing and reading on some days though.

"Alrighty little one. It's time to go your mama is probably wondering where we are now." Pietro said as he got up from the log he was sitting on. Anaya did a little pout before she got up as well. "Okay..do you think mama will like the Little Rock and acorn I found for her??" Anaya asked as she went and grabbed Pietros hand. Pietro chuckled "yes, of course she would. You know that she always puts your little acorns and rocks in her garden." Pietro stated with a smile. Anaya smiled before she yawned and started to walk with Pietro back down the path.

As soon at Pietro and Anaya got to the marking of where their treehouse was Anaya stopped. Pietro stopped and looked down at her "princesa? Whats wrong?" Pietro asked. Anaya just stood there frozen, she then looked at the treehouse and just stood there looking as if she saw something. "Anaya." Pietro blurted out trying to get her attention. Anaya didn't seemed to move for about 45 seconds before she looked up at Pietro with a sad look. "He's h-hurt..I feel him.." Anaya said sadly. Pietro picked up Anaya and looked at her "what are you talking about?" Pietro asked. "Uncle Gup..hes hurt.." Anaya stated before she yawned and laid against Pietro. Pietro was shocked, he didn't know what to do. He didn't know if she was just half asleep or if she was telling the truth. "Ok little one. You get some rest I'll carry you." Pietro stated as he then started to walk back to the cabin again. "Ok..g-goodnight treehouse.." Anaya called out before she yawned again and started to slowly drift asleep.

A/N- yooo sorry for not updating since August for this book. Been kinda having a writers block for this book since I didn't have ideas. Also just school was getting me stressed. Also just if you are reading my other books I'll upload soon just not today or tomorrow. Busy with school and getting service hours. Sorry! I'm trying my best!! Also expect new things/chapters coming for this book and the other books!! Other than that have a nice day or night or evening and take care! :)

ALSO WOAH! THANK YOU FOR 3k VIEWS ON THIS BOOK!!