13. Shopping Fun

When Anaya and Wanda got to the parking garage with all the nice cars they seen Nat and Kylar waiting. When Wanda put down Anaya the young girl ran over to her brother at was admiring the cool car. The young boy didn't notice them come until Anaya jumped on his back. "BOO!!" The young girl yelled as it made a little echo in the parking garage. "AHHH! AJ! WHY?!" The young boy screamed but then he and his sister starting to laugh. When Wanda came walking up to the 3 she just chuckled to herself as the kids scared each other, Nat was smiling at them til she made the car siren go off which made the twins scream. "NAT!" Wanda yelled as she looked down at the twins who looked pale to the skin. Anaya and Kylar both ran off away from the car and hid behind Wanda. "Bad car! No talking back!!" The young boy blurted out, the young girl just held onto Wandas leg and looked at the car. Natasha had just laughed at them then got in the drivers seat. "Ok ok I'm done. Let's go! We have some shopping to do." She said as she then started the car.

Wanda looked down the the twins who where behind her, she then shook her head a bit and started to speak "The car won't hurt you, come on now let's get you guys buckled up so we can go. You don't want Nat to get angry." Kylar nodded and ran up to the car opening the door, the you g boy slowly got in as he sat down and waiting for his sister to get in. The young girl just looked up at Wanda then watched her brother get in the car without no struggle. Anaya then left Wandas leg and walked up to the car and tried to get in, she hugged as she looked at her brother that was on the other side of the seat watching her. "Come on Aj! You can do it!!" He cheered her on. Wanda walked up behind her and just watched a for another minute as the little girl tired to get in the car. "Ughhh! (Why do you make it seem so easy?!)" the girl said as she looked at her brother that was in the car starting to get buckled up. "(It's because I'm older and stronger! Don't worry you'll get the hang of it!)" the boy said as he finally got buckled in all by himself. "Don't worry Naya I got you." Wanda said as she then picked up the young girl and put her in the car. The Maximoff then looked at the young girl in the seat with a smile. Anaya looked at Wanda and gave her a smile and then looked at her brother "Bubba..how did you do that? You did that by youwself!" She blurted out as she pointed at how he buckled himself in. Kylar smiled brightly as he nodded "Yep! I just seen Auntie Nat do it and I just did it!" He stated. The little girl then looked at Wanda "c-can you help me Wanda?.." the little girl asked shyly. Wanda smiled and nodded "Of course!" She then helped the young girl buckle up. "T-Thank you!.." the little girl said with a cheerful smile. Wanda then nodded again as she booped her nose "No problem Munchkin" the brunette said as she closed the door and got in the car and buckled up. "Ok now we're off!" Nat smiled as she then backed the car up and left the parking garage.

The twins where looking out the car windows as they drove by many buildings and cars. Anaya seemed to be relaxing and starting to get used to Nat and Wanda. As the young girl kept looking out her window she was amazed by how many building and cars they where passing. Kylar on the other hand was enjoying himself looking out the window, he kept kicking his little feet that were hanging as he hummed to the faint music playing in the car. Wanda turned around to see them enjoying themselves then turned back around with a smile, she then looked over to Nat who occasionally looked at the kids from the mirror. Wanda then looked back out her window and zoned out.

When they Nat parked the car in yet again another parking garage she looked at Wanda with a nod. Wanda then nodded back and looked back at the twins "we are here guys. Just one thing before we get going. This place is big I don't want any of you guys to leave me or Nat's side. Ok?" Wanda said. The twins looked at her with a nod and unbuckled themselves and waited for them to get them out of the car. Wanda and Nat then unbuckled themselves and gout out of the car, Nat opened the door and helped Kylar out while Wanda did the same thing and helped Anaya out.

When they all entered the mall the twins looked at the big place in awe. They haven't seen anything liked it before considering that they never left those woods up in Washington. "This place is big! It's so cool!!" The boy stated as he looked up at the two women then looked back at the mall. Anaya nodded in agreement as she looked around. "That's good now come on let's go find clothes for you two." Nat said as she started to walk, little Kylar followed her as he still looked around while walking. Anaya took a deep breath then ran to catch up with her brother. Wanda watched as the twins kept close, she then followed behind them slowly starting to catch up.