7. Finally safe

4 a.m
July 18th, 2017

The twins stayed in the cabin for a while with Wanda till she said it was time to go. Anaya was clinging onto her teddy bear while she was leaning against her brother. They where both sitting on the couch waiting for Wandas signal to leave. Wanda was leaning against the wall looking at them, she did a little sigh as she walked over to the twins. She sat in front of them but left space between them from her. "Can you guys speak English?" She asked in a soothing voice as she looked at them. "Yes.." the young boy said while looking at her, his voice was still a bit raspy. Wanda smiled at his answer "ok that's good..would you mind telling me what your names are and what you guys like to do?" Wanda asked, she just wanted to make some simple talk with them. She wanted to get to know them and have them warm up to her. "M-my name is Kylar Logan R-r..." the young boy said before a stopped, he didn't like his last name. It reminded it of his father. Kylar then looked at Wanda again "my name I-is Kylar Logan..this is my sister Anaya Jane.." he said and he hugged his baby sister close to him.

Wanda noticed how the young boy stopped when he said his last name, she didn't want to push him. She probably knew what their father put them through so she got it. "Well nice you meet you Kylar and Anaya." She said with a warm smile. The young boy smiled at the Maximoff as he then looked down at his sister. The youngest girl had finally fallen asleep. Wanda just smiled at the young girl, she knew that she needed the sleep. She then looked at the young boy. "So Kylar what do you like?" Wanda asked him. "I like the the movie b-bugs life..and I like to play hide and seek. Oh and I also love my baby sister and the Avengers-" Kylar then stopped and he looked a bit shocked after saying that. Wanda just smiled at him, she was already starting to get attached with the young twins. "Well Me and my friends are Aven-" she was caught off by the young boy clinging onto her. Wanda was a bit startled, she didn't think she would be able to get that close to either of the twins. Kylar hugged Wanda tightly as he then looked up at Wanda. "I t-totally forgot..you guys are the Avengers!..t-thank you for saving us...I knew you guys would come..I never stopped believing in you guy...My Mama would always tell me stories about how you and your brother saved Sokovia with the rest of the avengers!" The young boy said, Kylar was starting to warm up to Wanda. Sooner or later he will open up really fast since his spirit never broke when they where at the hydra base. Wanda looked at the young boy and just held him close, she then smiled at him she never though their mother would tell him stories of her and her twin saving Sokovia.

"I never knew your mother talked about us. Or about me and my brother" she said with a little bit of sadness in her voice. "Yeah!..well you and your brother are my favorite Avengers..it's because you guys always stuck together while you guys fought those bad Iron suits and also being you guys are twins just like me and my sister!..oh! And how you also killed the main iron robot with just your hand! And your brother! Woah...he was cool too! He ran super fast and saved so many people! He died a hero to save Mr. Hawkeye and a little boy!" Kylar said as he looked at Wanda. Wanda was shocked a bit of how much he knew, she then booped his nose and put her forehead against his. "Your mama sounds amazing, she sounds like she told you about my brother Peitro sacrificing himself." Wanda said. Kylar knew that she was sad because she lost her twin brother, he didn't know how he or his young sister would feel if one of them died. "Miss Wanda..?" The young boy asked. "Yes Kylar?" She picked her forehead up from his and looked at him with her attention fully on him. "My baby sister won't trust you guys like I do already...she's been through a lot more then I have..she was told in a brutally way of how mama died..she will need a lot of time to trust you and the other avengers.." Kylar said as he looked over at his little sister sleeping peacefully on the couch. Wanda nodded and looked at the young boy "ok..I think my friends will know.." Wanda said.

"Wanda do you come in?" Steve said over coms. Wanda looked at the young boy then turned her head a bit and responded "Yes I come in what is it?" "We are in front of the cabin would you like some help?" Nat spoke, Wanda could hear her nervous voice a little. "No no..I got it we will be out in a minute" Wanda said. She then looked down at the little boy in her lap, she seen that the little boy was looking at his little sister probably daydreaming. Kylar was just starting at his sister daydreaming on what if they couldn't get out of that base, what would they have done to them. Wanda nudged the young boy to snap him out of his daydream. Kylar jumped at the sudden touch he then got up from Wandas lap amd flees to the couch terrified, he still wasn't used to the affection even though he was giving affection, he forgot how affection was given to him. Wanda watched as the little boy jumped out of her lap and went back to the couch, she just sighed and got up. She knew it was to good to be true when the little boy hugged her, she knew it was still going to take time for the twins to warm up to her and to the others.