37.  Reunions

4 hours later

When Anaya woke up she looked over and saw Shadow reading a newspaper. "M-morning.." Anaya spoke out as she yawned. Shadow looked over at her and nodded "Morning. We will be arriving in about 1 more hour." Shadow said as he then looked down at the newspaper. "Oh ok. Um.. Shadow? When you where talking earlier.. how did you know about me getting taken to hydra when I was 3?..and everything else?.." Anaya asked. "Oh..I may have looked in your head when we first met..sorry about that. I just thought you where a threat." He said as he looked back at Anaya. "Oh. That's ok.." Anaya responded as she shrugged her shoulders. "Hey you know you will get through your pain.. ok? Trust me it's not easy.. I know from experience.. I lost my siblings and family around your age. Now the one thing that you remind me of me is that we are both strong." He spoke out as he then put his hands on Anaya's shoulders. "Yeah..hey! Maybe my family can take you in!" Anaya said as she smiled. "Yeah..no I'm good. I guess just living out alone in that forest just is my style.. I haven't really gotten love and affection in a long time." He said as he then looked at his hands. "Oh..ok.." Anaya spoke out. "Hey Im gonna give you something ok? You can show your family if you want to" Shadow said as he then grabbed a little photo from his pocket and gave it to Anaya. Anaya looked at the old photo and saw 2 children with their parents who was holding a baby. Anaya looked at shadow before she then looked back at the photo "Shadow?.. this photo looks exactly like the one my uncle has.." Anaya said as everything clicked. "Wait! Your Matteo! Your Mommas and Uncle Ps brother!" Anaya stated as she looked at him. "Surpriseee... can you do me a favor and give that photo to Wanda? She gave it to me right before I got separated from them." He said as he then took off his mask revealing his face. Anaya looked at Matteo as he revealed himself, he looked a little like Pietro but he looked more like Wanda. "Yeah I can give it to her.." she said with a little smile. Matteo smiled and hugged the young girl "Thank you..Hey you know what? We should give them a surprise when we see them. Even though I was thinking of not seeing them I changed my mind." Matteo said as he looked at Anaya with a little smirk. "Ooo! I love surprising people!" She said with a giggle. "Ok here's the plan my little shadow in training" he said as he then began to tell the plan.

1 hour and 30 minutes later

Anaya was walking alone through the small town back to Pietros little home. Anaya had dirty clothes a hole in her shoe from everything that happened, when she noticed the park she did a little smile and ran over to it before looking over to the home. Anaya sat on the swings and put her hand to her ear "ok I'm at the park ready for action Uncle Teo!" She spoke out as she got ready. "Ok Little Guppy let's get them good!" Matteo said as he looked at the house from on top of another house in front of it. Matteo made his his white magic pick up a rock and throw it through the window.

Wanda and Pietro got startled by the rock crashing the window. They both walked outside to see what happened till they saw Anaya at the park sitting on the sings with her back facing them. Wanda tears up as she saw her "ANAYA?!" She called out. Anaya perked her head up as she looked over at the 2 adults, the 2 adults where shocked to see her since she disappeared 3 days ago. "Now!" Matteo said through the little ear piece. Anaya got off from the swings and ran off, "ANAYA COME BACK WAIT!" Wanda yelled out as she ran after her. "PRINCESA!" Pietro yelled out as he ran behind Wanda. Matteo used his magic and made the adults fall before he got down from off the building running to his and Anaya's meeting spot. "WHAT THE?!" Wanda and Pietro both said before they all got up and ran after the small girl.

Anaya arrived at the meeting spot and hid behind the dumpster, Matteo arrived as he put on his black mask and picked up Anaya. "Ready guppy?" He asked quietly. "Yep!" She responded quietly. The 2 adults came running up to them in the alleyway before they stopped and seen Anaya behind held by a figure they never seen. "Who are you?! And what have you done with my child?!" Wanda blurted out as she started to us her magic. "Put down my Niece! Or we will fight you!" Pietro blurted out. Matteo did a little chuckle before putting Anaya down. "Whats so funny?!" Wanda blurted out as she looked at them. "Is that a good way to say hello to family Wanda? Pietro?" Matteo said as he then took off his mask, Anaya smiled and looked at him then back at the others. Wanda and Pietro both gasped before tearing up. Pietro took a step back in disbelief as he looked at his baby brother. Wanda put her hand over her mouth "M-Matteo?..L-Little Guppy?.." Wanda called out. Matteo chuckled a bit before putting his hand on the back of his neck "yep.. it's me.. Hey WanBear.. hey Bubby.." Matteo said before he got tackled in hugs from them. "I thought you died!!.."Wanda blurted out as she sobbed a bit. "Gups Please don't you ever! Do what you did those years ago!" Pietro said as he sniffled while hugging his brother with Wanda. "I'm sorry guys...I just wanted to save you two.. I-I-I...wanted to make you guys not worry about me.." Matteo said as he started to have tears burn his eyes. "What you did worried us both!..we really thought you died Matteo!..but I'm glad your alive guppy...I missed you so much.." Wanda said as she looked at her baby brother in the eyes. Pietro pulled away from the hug and ruffled Matteos hair "yeah..we missed you so much buddy." Pietro sniffled. Wanda wiped Matteos tears that where rolling down his cheeks with her thumb "You know.. now that I look at you guppy you still are not taller than me." Wanda chuckled as she kissed his forehead. "H-hey!..I'm still growing..like I said when I was younger I will be taller than you Wanda!" He crossed his arms with a little pout. "Yeah yeah." Wanda said as she looked down at Anaya.