30. Everything goes Down

1 day later

Peitro and Wanda where both sitting on the couch watching the news, they watched as the King of Wakanda and Nat talk. They couldn't hear what they were saying since the tv didn't pick it up. They watched at Nat signed and went to go sit down, that's when the twins knew they where starting. Anaya was laying on the couch hugging her brothers bear taking a nap. Wanda looked over at the sleeping child and she smiled, she used her magic to pull up a little blanket for the girl. Peitro looked over at the girl and smiled, the man was still mad at what Nat was trying to do by taking the girl along with her to have her sign. But all that matters was that she was there with the twins. Peitro laid into the couch as he just dozed off, Wanda did the same thing but she was still watching the little girl nap.

The twins attention snapped to the TV when they heard the Prince yell "EVERYBODY GET DOWN!" Peitro and Wanda both saw the explosion happen, they both where in shock. They we're both now worried for everyone's safety, event though the twins will a bit mad at Nat they cared for her. Wanda gotten up from the couch and walked over to the girl and picked her up and brought her close to her. The Maximoff was terrified, if Nat where to be able to steal Anaya from her and Peitro they would have probably lost her to the explosion they just saw. Peitro turned the television off and just got up and walked around the room with his hands over his head, he was trying to take in what he just witnessed.

Anaya started to stir awake a bit, she was felt the warmth of Wanda and just started to cuddle up against her and fell back asleep. Wanda smiled as she held Anaya close to her not wanting to let her go, she then looked over at Peitro who was now heading towards the training room. Wanda took that as her cue to leave also, Wanda picked up the sleeping girl as she then walked towards the elevator so they both could be in bed napping.

2 hours later

Anaya was in Wandas room on the ground moving her brothers teddy bear with her teal magic, and her Teleportation. She had woken up about 20 minutes ago, when she saw Wanda asleep next to her she decided to not wake her so she just decided to practice her powers till she woke up.

When Anaya got up she saw Wanda start to stir awake, Anaya panicking thinking she woke her up. When Wanda woke up she turned and seen Anaya standing up and looked panicked. "Hey munchkin..your up." Wanda said as she yawned and sat up in her bed. Anaya used her magic to get her bear, when she got the bear she looked at Wanda with a little sad look. "I-I'm sorry for waking you up.." Anaya said. Wanda shook her head as she now looked wide awake "No don't be sorry baby..You didn't wake me up." Wanda spoke. Anaya looked at her then walked over and climbed back in the bed next to her "Oh..ok I woke you up." She said as she smiled a little. Wanda hugged the young girl and gave her a kiss on the forehead "now let go find your Uncle, and if we are lucky you can probably scare him again." Wanda said as she then let the girl go. Anaya smiled widely "Yeah!! Come on let's go!" The girl left her brothers bear on the bed as she got out of bed and ran out of the room. Wanda laughed at her excitement about scaring Peitro "Ok! Don't go to far now!" Wanda then got out of bed and walked out of her room to follow the girl.

Down on the main floor

When Wanda and Anaya both stepped out of the elevator Anaya looked around for Peitro and seen him on the couch asleep. Anaya quickly and quietly snuck up on him before she stopped and smelled the familiar smell. Anaya looked over at the kitchen and saw Vision cooking something "a pinch of paprika" the Android said as he put a red spice in the pot. Anaya then stopped her scare adventure and ran over to the kitchen "I smell Papwash!!" The girl said as she stood next to vision. Wanda walked over to the two in the kitchen with a chuckle as she then picked up Anaya booping her nose. "It's called Paprikash munchkin." Wanda said. Anaya did a little smile then looked at the pot "p-pa-papwkash!" Anaya said again as she looked at Wanda. "Nice try" Wanda said as she then put the girl down. "May I?" Wanda asked Vision point towards the pot. "Yes. I wanted to lift your spirits." The Android stated. Wanda took the spoon full of the dish, she blew on it and tasted it "spirits lifted" she spoke as she stirred the pot. "No one dislikes you Wanda." Vision stated. Wanda looked at Vision with a confused look and with a slight smile "Thanks."