14. Showing the powers

2 hours later

When Anaya woke up she yawned and did a little stretch. When she heard calm easy breathing she picked her head and and saw a sleeping Wanda. The young girl smiled a bit before he put her head back down on the young woman's chest. The girl then started to listen to Wandas easy heartbeats while she drew little circles on Wandas shoulder.

After a good 5 minutes pasted Wanda started to wake up. The young girl noticed how the woman was starting to stir awake she then moved her head a bit to look up at Wanda. Wanda yawned then rubbed her eye, she then looked down and noticed the little pare of different colored eyes looking up at her. The Maximoff smiled and kissed the little girls forehead before speaking "hey..did you have a nice nap munchkin?" The little girl nodded and shifted a bit to get comfy again. "S-sorry for sleeping on you..Wanda.." the girl spoke out shyly. Wanda ran her hand through the little girls shirt hair "no need to be sorry. I needed that nap too. After running around shopping and looking for you and your brother, it really wore me out plus I needed a little snuggle buddy" Wanda said as she rubbed the little girls back. Anaya smiled and laid her head back down on her chest and listened the her heartbeat. Wanda watched as the girl laid her head back down on her chest, Wanda was internally screaming inside. She gotten the girl to trust her.

"Hey come on we can't be laying in bed the rest of the day." Wanda spoke out as she then sat up still holding the girl close to her. Anaya did a little groan "no...your comfy..I don't wanna lweaveee.." the litter girl said. Wanda huffed and looked down at the girl, then all of the sudden an idea popped up in her head. "Alright then you win. But first your gonna have to meet a very special someone" Wanda smirked. Anaya knew where this was going, she then looked up at her and got out of the Maximoffs grip and scooted on the bed away from her, her brother would always say that right before he would tickle her. "Wanda..don't plwease! Have mercy!.." the little girl said as she looked Wanda straight in her green eyes. "To late! They woken up! Here comes the tickle monster!" Wanda said as she then grabbed Anaya and started to tickle her. The little girl laughed really loudly as she tried to wiggle out of her grasp. "No!.. stop!..(plwease Wanda!..)" the little girl said in between laughs. Wanda started to chuckle at Anaya and then she decided to let her go.

When Anaya stopped getting tickled she started to catch her breath. She was smiling brightly and looked at Wanda, she seen that Wanda had a warm smile. Anaya then sat up and crawled over to her on the bed and hugged her. "(Thank you..for saving me and my Bubba..)" the little girl said. Wanda hugged the girl back and rubbed her back "(your welcome Naya. After all I did make a promise to your mother.)" she said as she then looked down at the little girl. Anaya looked up at a Wanda and smiled a bit "Bubba new it!..mama did send you!..she's probably looking down at us all happy!" Anaya blurted. Wanda then nodded got out of the young girls arms, she then got up and stretched. "Yep she's probably really happy. Now come on let's go find your brother Naya." Wanda said as she then picked up the girl.

When Wanda walked into the main room with Anaya in her arms they noticed Nat and Kylar sleeping on the couch. Anaya then giggled slightly before nudging Wanda signaling she wants to be put down. What Wanda put down Anaya the little child then quietly sneaked over to the couch. Wanda watched as the little girl sneak over to them, she wanted to see how this played out. When the youngest twin finally made it infront of Nat and Kylar she jumped and stomped down making a banging noise before yelling "RISE AND SHWINE!!!" Nat woke up and cradled Kylar close to her before drawing a knife out. Kylar woke up without yelling, he then noticed how Nat was having him close to her as if she was protecting him. Anaya's eyes turned teal as she then stepped back having her good hand have little wisps coming out. Her heart rate was going 100 miles an hour as she mostly payed attention to the knife.

When Wanda seen the whole thing play out she then used her magic to get the knife out of Nat's hand, the knife flew into the wall. Anaya still had her attention on the knife that was now in the wall, when she seen that knife it was like she had gotten a bad trigger from it. The teal wisps still were around her little hand, she was starting to breath a bit heavily. "NAT!" The young boy said as he got out of her grip and jumped off the couch to go over to his sister. Kylar slowly went to his sister with caution. Wanda ran over to try to help but was stopped by metal barriers popping up from the ground. When Wanda looked at the barrier she then noticed it came from Kylar. Kylar looked at Wanda with a sad and scared look, he shook his head then turned to his sister. Nat was just stunned, she was frozen she couldn't believe she drew a knife on a child.

Anaya heard her brothers call but she just starting having flashbacks of hydra and their experiments. She couldn't snap out of it, he eyes where tearing up as she then looked away from the knife and back at her brother. Kylar had a dark blue color show in his eyes as his left hand had the same wisps from using his powers. "(Anaya calm down...We are safe..we aren't back at hydra..Calm down)" the boy said as he slowly walked closer to the traumatized girl. Anaya stepped back as she looked down at her hand that had teal wisps around it, she then started to feel blood run down her nose. That's when the young girl knew her powers where over killing her PTSD. Kylar kept looking at his twin "(Anaya...look at me..just look in my eyes..it's just you and me..)" he said as he walked closer to her. Anaya looked up from her hand and looked her brother in the eyes, she then started to calm down a bit. Her teal powers where then fading.

After the magic faded from her hand she collapsed and just started to sob. Kylar took this as a chance to run and hug his sister. Wanda teared up slightly from what happened, she then looked over at Nat who was just starting off into nothingness. Wanda then ran around the metal barriers and went to the twins. Anaya was just sobbing not returning her brothers hug, she just looked at the ground and held her hands close to her chest.

When Wanda went up to the twins she got on her knees and looked at them both. Kylar was just hugging his baby sister, when he looked at Wanda he had tears streaming down his face. The young boy had never seen anything like it before, he was scared for his sister. Wanda scooted over to them slowly "hey..don't worry..you guys are both safe..Hydra won't get you here.." the brunette said. The little girl looked up at Wanda with her red puffy eyes then scurried over to her and hugged her tightly and just cried. Wanda held the young girl close, she just rubbed her back and hummed. Kylar watched as Wanda calmed Anaya down, he then got up and walked over to Nat. "Auntie N-Nat..?" The young boy called out. Nat snapped out of her zoning out and looked at the boy. "Y-yeah nugget?" She said. Kylar sniffled as he wiped his recent tears away "don't worry..you didn't know it was Aj..it's not your fault.." the boy said as he then crawled back on the couch and sat next to her. Nat gave him a little smile but shook her head. "It's still my fault for what happened I pulled a knife out on her." She spoke out as she looked at the little boy. Kylar gave a little sigh "she will understand..your a trained Avenger..she was just trying to have fun..I'll talk to her later.." the boy said as he then looked over at Wanda and Anaya.

Anaya was sniffling as she heard Wanda hum. Wanda kept humming her Sokovian lullaby and rocked bath a forth a little trying to calm down the young toddler. Anaya put her head against Wandas chest to listen to her heartbeat, when she heard a mixture of Wandas humming and her heartbeat the young girl finally relaxed. Wanda looked down at the young girl before standing up while picked her up. "Let's head back to the room ok?..we can cuddle some more and lay in bed.." Wanda said as she wiped the young girls bloody nose with the end of her sweater. Anaya just nodded a bit before closing her eyes.

When Wanda looked over at Nat and Kylar she gave them a slight smile before headed back up to Wandas room. They both watched as The two disappeared up to the girls floor. Nat then looked at the metal barriers that the young boy made "Hey nugget. If I where you I would make those metal barriers disappear before Tony gets back from his meeting with the others." Stated the red head. Kylar looked at her then the barriers, he then got off the couch and stood in front of his barriers. The young boy closed his eyes and concentrated, around his normal left hand dark blue wisps where forming as he then lifted his hand. When the young boy opened his eyes they where glowing the dark blue, With a flick of the wrist the metal was not gone and back into the towers floor. Nat just watched the young boy in shock, she then got up and walked over to him. When Kylar's eyes went back to normal he felt blood dripping his nose. When he looked up at Nat he wiped his bloody nose with his hand "done. I'm just tired now.." the young boy said as he started to yawn. Nat just nodded at him and picked him up taking them back to the couch "I'm gonna have to ask you and your sister about those bloody noses later..but for now sleep." She said as she rubbed the young boys back. Kylar nodded a bit before he fell into a dreamless sleep.