47. Captured again

1 year and 5 months later

December 7th 2022

Anaya was walking down the snowy street, she was honestly getting tired of pickpocketing people for money. She was on her way back to the tiny home to get her stuff that helped her keep warm through the beginning of winter. She was also going back to go give herself a new look since she doesn't want to be recognized that easily.

Once Anaya entered the tiny home she's been living in she went straight to the bathroom. She grabbed a pair of scissors and looked at herself in the mirror. 7 year old girl stood on a stepping stool and looked at herself in the mirror, she then grabbed the scissors and started to cut her hair. Once she was done cutting her hair really short she grabbed the buzzer that was in the bathroom and buzzed the rest of her hair off. Now she had a buzz cut, her little self looked in the mirror and sighed, she looked at all the scars on her face. She had a scar that went through her eyebrow that went all the way up to her hairline, a scar across her cheek and she had small tiny cat like scratched along her cheeks. The year and months she spent alone she new she was going to get into a bit of trouble, but she thought of her scars as battle scars. She then noticed the small freckles across her cheeks, and her one dimple on her left cheek. She then looked at both her different colored eyes, on her right side she saw her both her mothers and Matteos eye colors, and on her left she saw Visions and Pietros and Kylars eye colors.

Anaya then stopped looking at herself in the mirror and stepped off the stepping stool, she then went and put a tone of warm clothes on and grabbed the photos and stuffed it in her pockets. Before she left the home she looked back at it and did a small smile "bye little home. Thank you for keeping me safe." Anaya spoke in raspy voice with a really thick Sokovian accent. Once she got outside in the cold weather she took a deep huff and used her powers to teleport back in the US. She didn't know exactly where to go but she just thought of the US and teleported.

When Anaya teleported she looked around and saw snow, she looked around and seen snow. It kinda looked familiar to her, she then seen a cabin in the distance. Her eyes widened a bit as she then ran towards it, tears started to burn in her eyes when she seen her old home still standing. She honestly thought her home was burned down 4 years ago from when the hydra base exploded. She wiped her tears and walked through the abandoned home, she smiled a bit when she saw her old home that was left the exact same way the day she left for good. She walked over into her and Kylars room and just stood in the doorway, she started to bite at the dead skin on her bottom lip while she had memories of her life before everything happened and how Wanda and Pietro both saved her from hydra. She took in a shakily breath and let tears fall, she didn't expect herself to cry again.

After about 10 minutes of Anaya letting her emotions out she decided to go walk to her parents room. Once Anaya walked into the room she looked at all the photos of her and Kylar that where placed around the room. She then stopped at a photo of just her mother, she picked up the photo and saw her mother pregnant and with a big smile on her face. Anaya took the photo out of the photo frame and folded the photo and stuffed it in her pocket. She sighed and sniffled, she was starting to stare off into space a bit about her mother and brother.

She was snapped out of her trance when she heard the front door bang open, she jumped in place and heard 2 voices and people over a walkie-talkie. She panicked and hurried up and hid under the low bed, she kept quiet and watched as the 2 people come into the room. Her eyes widened when she saw 2 pairs of snow boots. "She's not here why do you always keep checking to see if she's here?!" A man said over the walkie-talkie. She clenched her fists a bit before she heard the other man speak "this is her old home plus She's been missing for almost 2 years now! We have to find her before Nat and Steve do." The man blurted out. Anaya kept calm and stayed quiet, she kept looking at the 2 pairs of boots before they finally walked off and out of the room. Anaya took a breath of relief and crawled out from under the bed, once she did she felt 3 pinches in her arm.

She looked down and saw 3 darts in her arms, she shook her head no before she fell. She then made her 3 photos in her pocket teleport out of her pockets and teleport it in Anaya's room in the compound. Once she did that she blacked out, she did feel herself her picked up by one of the men. She honestly didn't know where she was going, but the darts made her go into a dream of dark nothingness.

2 weeks later

Anaya finally woke up, she looked around and she saw she was in a white room again. Great 'Mr Hayward' Anaya though to herself before she knew it Hayward walked in. Anaya mentally rolled her eyes and looked at the man "I see your awake now." He stated as he looked at the young girl laying in the bed. Anaya huffed as she took the fluid needle out of her arm and looked at him "yeah. Now can I leave?..why am I here?" Anaya blurted out. "Well your powers grew, we seen it from what hydra put the liquid." He stated. Her eyes widened how did her know hydra took her? How did he know about the liquid? Unless.

Anaya tilted her head a bit "how do you know about that?" She asked in a somewhat scary tone. "That's none of your concern what matters is that you have the power to bring Vision back" Hayward spat out as he looked at the 7 year old. Anaya shook her head a bit before her eyes started to flicker teal "he's dead..I will never help you.." Anaya blurted out as she felt her powers serge through her veins. Hayward chuckled a bit "I wasn't asking. Now if you won't do it you will never see the light of day for a long time." He stated as he then left the room. Anaya got out of the bed and ran to the door and tried to open it "LET ME OUT!" She yelled out as she tried to use her powers but it didn't work. "Nope your staying in here for a long time. Now if you don't mind I have to go reconstruct your 'Papa'" he stated as he then left the view of the window. Anaya kicked and punched the door but it wouldn't budge she even tried using her powers but it seemed to not work. She let out a painful grunt and sigh before she walked back over to the bed and sat down.

She noticed her necklace still around her neck but she had different clothes on, the stupid all white uniforms. She banged her head against the wall and looked up at the ceiling, she didn't know how worse this could get. She was never going to be able to escape, she was never going to see the people she loved again so she closed her eyes and entered a void of darkness of her dreams.

With Nat

Nat walked into Anaya's room and gathered a couple of boxes to put Anaya's things in. She wanted to have Tony put it him his garage for safe keeping, she started to already did Kylars room same with Wandas and Pietros room. She got all the important things and photos and such from all their rooms already, but now she had to painfully go through Anaya's room.

Once Nat gathered the things from Anaya little nicknacks and drawings, she looked over and  seen Anaya's bed. She set down the box and went over and grabbed the 2 teddy bears she smiled a bit before she put them away in the box. Once Nat finally got done putting away all the important stuff she was about to walk out but then saw som thing peek out from under Anaya's bed. She had a confused look before she pulled out a small box, she looked through it and saw 3 photos that looked old. She then put them back and seen 2 cameras and she did a little smile. She knew about the young little twins using the cameras for vlogs, once she put the cameras down she picked up the small box and put it in the big box.

She and Steve both put all the boxes in the car and started to head off to Tony's place. The reason Nat wanted to do this was because she didn't want their things to get ruined if anything bad happens, so she gathered up the Maximoffs important things in boxes and asked Tony for space in his garage to keep their things safe.