19. Recovery

2 days later

Kylar was in his sisters room just sitting on the floor with his back against the bed, Kylar had finally gotten away from Vision and Wandas watch by them making him a snack. The young boy had told Friday to not tell them where he was, since he new that the would ask the AI. Th young boy looked over at the vent that was in the corner of the room and planned that it was his escape route if he heard the two adults, he had that idea from Uncle Clint since he would always follow him and wonder where he would be.

Kylar got up slowly and walked over to the table in the room, he grabbed his sisters teddy bear and smiled a bit before hugging it tightly. He missed his sister so much, he held the blame for his sisters disappearance. "I will protect you Squirt..when they find you I will keep you out of harms way.." he said quietly as he then put the bear back on the table. The boy then went back and sat where he once was, right when he sat down he heard murmured voices and foot steps coming from down the hall. The boy quickly got up and quietly went to the vent and got in it, he then closed the vent and crawled back slightly so he wouldn't be seen.

The door slammed open as he seen two pair of feet rush in. The boy just stayed quiet as he watched and listened "He's not here!..where could he be?! That sneaky little boy even told Friday not to tell us where he went!" Wanda said in a worried voice. "Wanda we will find him, he probably just went to the bathroom or something." Vision said. "If he would have went to the bathroom he would have told us Vis." Wanda said. Wanda then sighed "whats re we doing wrong?" She said. "We aren't doing anything wrong, Kylar probably just needs time to himself, we've been over his head for the past two days. He will come out when he's ready" Vision stated. "Yeah your right..but I just want to make sure he doesn't get hurt again.." Wanda said. "Just give him time." Vision replied.

It was quiet for a good 2 minutes before the two people left the room. When the door shut the young boy just sighed quietly "they aren't doing anything wrong..."he mumbled to himself as he then got comfortable in the vent. When the boy got comfortable he then fell asleep in the vent, he was still tired from the slight pain he had.

2 hours later

Kylar finally woke up, he then crawled out of the vent and closed it. He got up slowly and stretched a bit before sighing. "I knew you where in there." He heard a voice. The boy jumped and looked over to the figure that was on the bed. "Uncle Clint?!..w-why are you here..?" The boy asked as he then looked down at his feet. Clint looked over at the boy and sighed a bit. "Wanda and Vision where both worried for you, the couldn't find you anywhere so they had to have Me and Nat come and help find you. I heard your slight snoring coming from the vent when I walked in." Clint said. "O-oh.." the boy then looked at Clint slowly. "Don't worry kid, I told the others the you weren't in here. I kinda figured you wanted to get some alone time when I seen you in the vent. I get it." Clint said. "I..I just miss my sister.." the boy said as he looked over at the teddy bear. Clint sighed a bit before going over to the small boy and hugging him. "We all do. Everyone is trying their hardest to find your sister. Ok?" Clint spoke out as he rubbed the boys back. Kylar hugged back then pulled away to look at Clint "can you leave now?...I just wanna be alone for a bit longer..I'll be down in the main room for dinner.." the boy spoke out as he then walked over to the teddy bear to grab it. Clint nodded as he stood up "ok. Oh also Wanda and Vision both left to go help find your sister for a bit, they will be back for dinner. It's just me and Your Aunt Nat." Clint spoke out before he left the room. "Ok!.." the boy yelled out as he watch Clint leave.

Kylar walked over to the bed and got in it, he then hugged the teddy bear tightly. "Where are you Aj.." the boy said as he then closed his eyes. When he closed his eyes he saw the same dark cell with his sister in it, he then opened his eyes and gasped. "That wasn't as dream!!..ok ok..calm down..let's see if I can see her again and see if I know where she is.." the young boy then closed his eyes and calmed down. He saw his sister now in a different cell, it looks like she was with man. But it looked like the man was helping her slightly. Kylar tilted his head a bit before he saw a man with a lab coat go in and grab his sister. Anaya was screaming and wiggling but then she was knocked out. The boy opened his eyes and gasped loudly, he then felt blood trickle down his nose. The boy wiped his nose and looked at the blood on his hand. "Me and the Avengers will find you Aj..we will find you!" The boy said.

The boy then widened his eyes a bit and realized "Woahh! Wait!..I got more powers!..I wonder if I have more..oh well..at least i can see Anaya..I should have momma look in my mind so I can show her.." the boy then go off the bed. He left the teddy on the bed and started to walk out of the room. He looked over at the bed when he got to the door, he did a little sigh before leaving down the hall heading to the Elevator. When the boy got in the Elevator he told the AI that it was ok to let the avengers know where he was now.

When Kylar walked into the main room he saw Nat and Clint in the kitchen cooking. "H-hey Auntie Nat..hi Uncle Clint.." the boy said as he walked over to them. Nat looked at him and ran over to hug him. "Oh thank goodness your ok. Your mom and dad where worried sick! I was too!" She said as she looked at the boy. "I'm sorry..I just wanted to be alone.." the boy looked down from Nat's eyesight. The red head sighed as she picked up the boys chin "well at least your ok..go on and go relax on the couch. Wanda and Vision will be back in a bit. Me and your Uncle Clint will make dinner." Nat said as she gave the boy a kiss on the head. "Ok auntie Nat." The boy gave her a small smile before he left over to the couch. Nat smiled at him as she then walked over to the kitchen to help Clint with dinner.

When Kylar sat on the couch he turned on the tv and just watched a kids show. After about 20 minutes of him sitting on the couch he felt a itch from his scar, when the young boy lifted up his shirt he looked down and saw the scar gone, the only thing their was unnecessary stitches. The boys eyes widened a bit as he then put his shirt down. "Auntie Nat?" The boy called out for her. "Yeah Nugget?" She responded as she was cutting up vegetables. "My scar. It's not here!" The boy looked over at Nat who was in the kitchen. "Uh huh. Just stay over there when Wanda and Vision come back they will take you to Bruce." Nat said as she continued. Clint snickered a bit as he was putting the pork in the oven. Kylar sighed as he then just sat on the couch watching the tv.

After about a good 25 minutes later the elevator door opened, Kylar was to bored and lazy to look up from the couch to see who it was. All of the sudden he heard footsteps and he was brought into a hug by Wanda. "Oh thank god!.." Wanda said in a revealing voice as she hugged the young boy. "I'm ok momma" Kylar said in Wandas shoulder, the young boy then hugged her back. Wanda sighed as she look at the boy, she cupped her hands on his cheeks and kissed his forehead. "At least your ok" the smiled at him a bit. Kylar smiled a little before he pulled back "momma my scar! It healed! Look!" The boy pulled up his shirt and showed her. Wanda looked at his stomach and noticed it, she then rubbed her fingers along the unnecessary stitches. "Woah..well we are gonna have to bring you to Bruce and have you get those stitches out. He will probably want to run a test on you to see something about your powers also." She said. Kylar just nodded and put his shirt back down. "Ok but for now I just wanna cuddle my boy" Wanda smiled as she sat down next to Kylar bringing him close to her. Kylar smiled and cuddled her as they waiting for the dinner to get finished.