16. Captured

Tw:abuse

2 months later

Kylar and Anaya where both sitting in the training room resting after they 'trained'. By trained they just played around until Kylar fell on his face.

"Aj..I'm bored..what are we gonna do?" The young boy said as he looked over at his sister. "I don't know Bubba..I'm bored too..everyone is in a meeting or asleep well- Thor's asleep" the young girl said as she looked over at the bench where Thor was passed out. Kylar thought for a moment before an idea popped in his head. "Ooo! I know what we can do! Let's go home and run in the forest like old times!" The boy said as he got up and helped his sister up. Anaya's eyes widened a bit it's been almost 6 months since she's been back in those woods at home. "Are you sure..? How will we get there? Wanda and Vision are in a meeting with everyone." The little girl stated. Kylar put his metal hand on his twins shoulder and gave her a little smile "come on I know how to work one of those jet thingys! Plus Momma and Poppa won't know we are gone! We will be gone for only a little bit." He said as he started to walk off. The you best twin catches up with her brother "oh..ok- wait what about Thor?" The girl quietly said as she looked at Thor. "Thor won't wake up till later he's a really heavy sleeper watch!" The young boy said as he threw a little metal ball he created at Thors face. Thor didn't seem to wake up he simply just twitched his nose a bit. "Oh..I see" the girl said as she giggled a bit. "Come on! Home is a waiting Aj!" The boy blurted as he then grabbed his sisters hand and left the training room.

When the twins arrived on the helipad with the quinjets they went into the smaller one. Kylar went up to the cockpit and started to work the jet. "Uh..are you sure this is a good idea lulu?..what if-" Anaya was caught off by her brother. "Yes it's fine! Plus I know how to work this! It's not that hard Tony really needs to make this childproof." The boy then closed the door and the jet then started to rise up. "Hm..Washington..Ah hah! There it is!" The boy said as he then clicked the old address to their home, previously from Steve and Wanda. "Ok! It will be about 15 minutes then we are home!" The boy said as he put the jet on auto pilot and went to his sister that was sitting in one of the seats. "Oh ok! This is going to be weird..going back..but it will be ok!" The girl said as she then twirled her hair that was now in a awkward hair length.

15 minutes later

When the jet landed and opened the hatch the twins both ran out and stopped to look at their old home. Anaya took in a deep breath of the nice clean forest air, Kylar did the same thing but he then screamed in pure joy. "WOOOOAHHHH!!!" The boy yelled out and ran around letting the wind go throw his shirt hair. Anaya laughed and looked at her brother "it feels good to be back home! But I'm scared we might get in tro-" the girl was cut off by her brother tackling her. "Like I said Aj we won't get in trouble! For now let's just play!!" The boy then got up and helped his sister up. "Okayyy.. whatever you say LuLu" the girl said. With that the twins then started to play their little hearts out in the forest they called home.

Back at the compound

Wanda and Vision both walked out to go to the training room to get the kids. "That meeting was so tiring..but the kids will recharge my battery in no time!" Wanda said with a smile. Vision smiled at Wanda as they both continued to walk to the training room.

When the two adults went in the training room they only saw Thor asleep on the bench. Wanda walked over and woke Thor up while Vision walked around the training room to find the twins. "Thor! Get up! Where are the kids?!" Wanda blurted out which woke Thor up. "Ahh! Lady Wanda!..the kids should be right over ther- wait where did they go?" Thor stood up rubbing his sleepy eyes and looked around for the kids. "YOU LOST THEM?! YOU WHERE SUPPOSED TO BE WATCHING THEM! NOT SLEEPING!" Wanda yelled out as she looked over at Vision. "They aren't here. They probably went into one of their rooms on your floor Wanda." Vision stated. Wanda calmed down and started to walk out of the training room. "Vis you and Thor go look in the places they know. I'll look on my floor." Wanda said as she then left. Vision did a little nod and phased through the training rooms wall to go look for the kids. Thor was still standing there but he than walked out of the room to go look for the kids.

25 minutes later

Wanda and the whole team where now looking, they all looked in every nook and cranny. The team called out their names and everything but got nothing. "Where are they..." Wanda said as she sat down on the couch grabbing Anaya's teddy. "Who knows..WAIT! Friday? Where are the kids?!" Tony called out to the AI. "The kids had left the compound in the quinjet approximately 40 minutes ago Mr Stark." The AI responded. Wandas eyes widened as she heard that, she then looked at Thor with her red glowing eyes "Thor! You where supposed to watch them!! Now they left!!" Wanda blurted out. Vision walked over to Wanda and calmed her "Wanda calm down. Tony can track the jet down. They couldn't have gotten far." The Android said. "Found them! They seemed to be back at oh- Wanda they went back home" Tony said as he pulled up the map and showed everyone where he tracked the quinjet was at. "Let's go get them!" Wanda stated but then she felt her phone buzz.

She picked up the phone "hel-" she was caught off by a little boy and girl screaming frantically. "MOMMA HELP! BAD PEOPLE HERE!" The boy said. "WANDA! NAT! VISION! HELP! US!" The little girl yelled out from the distance. "((GET THE GIRL))" a deep Russian voice stated in the distance. "AHH! LET ME GO!!" The girl yelled out. "ANAYA! MOMMA HURRY PLEASE!!" The boy called out "SHUT UP!!" A man yelled out, but then the phone was caught off. Wandas eyes tears up "HELLO?! ANAYA KYLAR?!" The brunette tried to answer back but then looked at everyone. Everyone had sad and angry looks on their faces. "GET IN THE JET NOW!" Steve ordered everyone. Everyone got up and ran to the big quinjet and then left the compound.

10 minutes before

"Bubba? Can we go?..my head is hurting. Plus I feel like someone is watching us.." the little girl said as she looked at her brother who was playing in the mud. "Ughhhh ok fine. I was getting hungry anyways" the boy said as he got up from the mud. The twins then walked back over into the quinjet, Anaya stopped and turned around as she heard murmured voiced in the distance. "Bubba..I hear voices.." the girl said. "Stop freaking yourself out! We are fin-" the boy was caught off by a loud scream. He turned around and seen her sister using her powers to stop 5 men in all black.

Kylar's eyes widened as he called Wandas phone number that seemed to be saved in the jet. "Hel-" "MOMMA HELP! BAD PEOPLE HERE!!" The boy yelled as he helped her sister a bit to try and defend. "WANDA! NAT! VISION! HELP!" The girl said as she threw the men back with her powers. "((GET THE GIRL))" one of the men yelled at the others. The men then shot a power repelling dart at the girl, 3 of the men then ran up to Anaya and grabbed her. "AHHH! LET ME GO!!" The young girl screamed as she kicked and thrashed. "ANAYA!! MOMMA HURRY PLEASE!" The boy called out but then a man came up and kicked the young boy away from the cockpit. "SHUT UP!!" The man yelled, the man then shot his gun and killed the power of the jet.

Kylar grunted as he held his stomach, he then looked over at the 3 men taking his sister away. "LET MY SISTER GO!!" The boy then got up and used his metal bending powers at one of the men. "AUGH!" The man let go of Anaya but then grabbed onto her, he then looked at the boy and used one of his hands to grab his tranquilizing gun. The man the shot at Kylar shooting a power repelling dart at him. "OW!" The boy yelled out he then took the dart out and tried to use his powers but it didn't work. "W-what the.." the boy was then grabbed by the throat by the man that was in the jet next to him. "Stand down. We just want your sister." The man stated as he then threw Kylar up against the quinjets wall. The young boy grunted as he was gasping for air. "N-never you beach.." He stated as he then slowly got up. "Your asking for it now." The man said as he then used his gun to wack the boy against his head. Kylar fell on the ground, he had a scar from the gun on his forehead. He felt the blood from his cut go down against his face. The man smiled evilly as he then kicked the boy in the stomach again. Kylar then screamed out in pain, he then coughed up blood.

"((Leave him! Come on let's go!))" one of the men yelled out. The man the beat Kylar then walked off "n-no..Anaya.." Kylar spoke out as he then blacked out. Anaya screamed and thrashed around trying to get free. "LET ME GO!! KYLAR!!" She screamed out. "SHUT UP!" One of the men slapped her across the cheek. Anaya's eyes watered from the hard slap, she then felt a pinch in the back of her neck. "Good night little one" a man said as he smirked evenly. Anaya then fell into a deep dark slumber.