56. Uncle P

2 days later

Anaya and Wanda where snuggled up on the couch watching cartoons on the tv that Pietro brought for them the last week he was down. The young girl laid her head on Wandas lap as they watched 'Tom and Jerry' Anaya seemed to enjoy the show. She would always giggle at when Jerry outsmarted Tom, her favorite character that only ever seemed to show up once or twice was the baby bull dog. While Wanda had Anaya's head resting in her lap she would rub her head in a soothing way as she watched.

Wanda loved spending time with her daughter, she simply just wanted whats best for her. She loved her with all her heart and she didn't want her to go through anything rough again. To her Anaya has been through so much, and she promised her mother that she would watch over her and her brother. But after the past events she thinks she failed, so Wanda being a now paranoid mother would always watch Anaya and make sure she is ok. Even though they are far from any civilization to harm her daughter.

"Momma?" Anaya called out to her as she kept watching the tv. Wanda hummed in response while she looked down at the young girl. "I had a strange dream of Uncle Gup last night.." Anaya said before she then looked up at Wanda. "What was your dream about munchkin?" Wanda asked. "Um..that he wasn't dead. Me and him Where in a dark strange place. I seen Bubba too. They both where hanging out and laughing before I came. Momma the weirdest thing was I felt them both..I don't understand.." Anaya said with a small sigh. Wanda was a bit surprised "well. The same thing happened with me and your Uncle P. Before I found out he was alive before you and your brother came to us. W-wait.." Wanda said before she then thought about it.

Anaya tilted her head a bit at her then remembered her last near death experience when she was in her coma. She remembered what Matteo said about how he wasn't dead. But she was stuck on how she felt her brother too. He was gone. It's been years for her. "You said you felt them?" Wanda asked again just to be sure. Anaya nodded "yeah!..I kinda also forgot to tell you that Matteo talked to me when I was put in that c-coma. He told me how he wasn't dead and that I would see him soon.." Anaya said before she then did a little sigh. Wanda was completely shocked, she just found out that her baby brother is alive and ok, but where is he? How will her and Pietro find him again.

Anaya felt the ground rumble a bit, she sat up and looked over at the window. Wanda snapped out of her thoughts before she looked over at the window, she got up from the couch and walked over to the window to see a small jet. She did a sigh of relief and looked over at a slightly terrified Anaya "it's ok munchkin. It's just Uncle Pietro." Wanda stated with a smile. Anaya smiled a bit before she got up from the couch and walked over to the window to look at the jet that was landing.

Once they both saw Pietro walk out of the jet Anaya smiled brightly before she opened the door and ran out. "UNCLE P!" Anaya yelled out as she ran to him. Pietro smiled and speeded over and hugged Anaya "Theres my Princesa!" Pietro said as he then kissed Anaya's cheek. Anaya giggled a bit before she was put down "Uncle P did you give Uncle Tony and Auntie Pepper my drawing?" Anaya asked as they started to walk back to the cabin. "I did. They loved it. They are also happy that you and your mother are happy and safe." Pietro said with a smile. "Oh yeah if you go to the jet on the seat there is a present from them." Pietro stated as he looked down at Anaya.

Anaya tilted her head a bit before she looked at the jet "really!?" She blurted out. "Yep. Go ahead I'll meet you inside. You go get your present!" The eldest Maximoff said. Anaya smiled as she then ran towards the jet, Pietro smiled as he then seen Wanda who was standing at the door. Pietro went over and hugged his sister "don't worry she'll be back if that's why you are out here." Pietro stated. Wanda did a little sigh "I just don't want her to get hurt or have anything bad happen." She said. Pietro sighed "She'll be fine. Besides that point. Has anything bad happen with you too?" He asked. Wanda looked up at him "Well...Matteo might still be alive. And Anaya's episodes have been bad to where she breaks into a full on panic attack." She stated as she put her hands in her pockets. Pietro sighed a bit "well Tony said that if it's all good to you that he and Pepper can have her get a therapist. And there is no way Matteo can be alive. He vanished after he snapped. Remember?.." Pietro said in a sad tone.

Wanda sighed and looked over at the jet "yeah I know..but Anaya said she had a episode and a dream about him..and her brother. But I don't know..and Anaya is fine with me. I cant loose her again." Wanda stated. "I know. Just telling you about Tony's offer. They do miss her. Same with Sam and Bucky they all miss you guys." Pietro said. Wanda just nodded "well we just need to be away still. After the incident with WestView I don't think I can be seen again. And Anaya..I just don't know. I just need to be there for her.." Wanda said in a sad tone. Pietro hugged her "I know. You guys still need time. Don't hesitate to call me or Tony ok? You still have that small communicator if you need us." Pietro stated as he rubbed Wandas back. "Yeah yeah. I know." She said as she hugged him back.

When Anaya was in the jet she looked around for her present that Pietro told her about. She hummed before she looked over at a seat that had a box. She went over to the box and seen it had her name on it, she smiled and put the box down on the ground and she started to open the box. In the box she seen her favorite candy in a baggy, she smiled and put it to the side. She then pulled out coloring books with crayons, she knew Morgan probably picked it out for her. Once she put that aside with the candy she pulled out a Nemo blanket, she immediately wrapped it around her. Ever since she was with Tony or Pepper when Nat had to travel she's been bugging Tony to get her a Nemo blanket she seen in a magazine.

Anaya smiled at all the gifts she got, she then got up and grabbed the things, she slowly walked out of the jet with all the stuff in her arms. She seen Wanda and Pietro hugging, she then seen then stopped and looked over at her. Pietro smiled as he then sped over and helped Anaya "I see that Tony went all out again." Pietro chuckled as he then walked. Anaya nodded and walked over to Wanda who smiled. "Momma! I got a blanky and candy with a coloring book!" Anaya said with a smile. Wanda smiled "I can see. Let's go settle in. Your Uncle P probably wants to rest for a bit before you two have your little adventures." Wanda stated as she then helped Anaya in. Pietro chuckled as he then followed them in.