45. School

November 29th 2020

Anaya was getting ready for school, she was kinda nervous since this would be her first time going to school. Anaya also noticed how her Visions give wrong things as well, like it showed how she was going to get adopted by a married wife couple but her friends got adopted. She was happy for them but she was also sad since she got to know them a bit. Anaya did know one thing from this is that she was going to school, she was happy now that she can make friends her age unlike the orphanage that surprisingly only had her and Jaylin that was her age. Everyone else was either way older or younger than her but she decided school was the place where she can make friends.

When Anaya showed up to the door she was greeted by a group of 5 kids that where all aged through 7-12. They all waited for Anaya since she and them all where going to take the bus. "Finally! Now we can go!!" One of the boys said before he walked out the door with the others following including Anaya. Anaya sighed as she followed them then stopped at the end of the sidewalk and waited for the bus. "So Alex? You ready for you first day of school?" A girl asked as she looked down at anaya. Anaya nodded "yeah I guess. Just scared." Anaya stated. "Don't worry kindergarten will be fun! Plus me and the others are at the school so your not alone!" The girl stated as she smiled down at anaya. "Yeah your right. Thank you." Anaya said as she looked up at the 11 year old girl with a smile. The 11 year old girl smiled down at anaya before she heard the bus drive up. "Ok now here we go the bus is here. I'll sit next to you ok Alex?" She stated as she grabbed Anaya's hand. Anaya smiled a bit before she looked at the bus pull up, her and the other kids walked into the bus and settled down.

36 minutes later

Anaya and other kids walked out of the bus and onto the elementary school campus. She and the 11 year old girl walked to t he office to get Anaya's class scheduled. "Ahh! Why hello there JoJo. You told me about young Alex here yesterday." The principal said as he looked down at JoJo and Anaya. JoJo smiled and nodded "yup she's new! I came here since she's like my little sister." JoJo stated as she looked at Anaya. Anaya smiled at her before looking up at the principal.

"Alright we'll JoJo you can go to class before it starts, I'll take Alex here to her classroom Mrs. Coleman will be glad to have Alex in class today." The principal stated as he looked at JoJo. JoJo looked down at Anaya and looked at her "ok Alex I'll meet you at the bus area at the end of the day ok?" She said as she smiled at anaya. Anaya nodded "ok JoJo. I'll see you later!" Anaya said to her before she followed the principal down the hallway to the classroom. JoJo went off to her classroom before the bell rang.

Anaya liked JoJo, she knew JoJo through Haylee, she didn't really know JoJo that well but JoJo though of Anaya as he sister which she felt warm inside when she always said that to her. She was glad that she got adopted by JoJo to be her sister, she never had a sister before and she always smiled at the fact she now somewhat has one.

Once Anaya and the principal reached the classroom, they both walked in. Mrs Coleman stopped her talking and looked over at the both of them. The adults both then talked before the principal left "Hey Alex! I'm Mrs. Coleman." She said as she greeted Anaya. "H-hi." Anaya said shyly before she seen Mrs Coleman smiled back at Anaya softly. "Ok well your seat is going to be over by Jay and Angel over at that table over there." Mrs Coleman said as she pointed over to the table with two boys who where coloring. "Oh ok." Anaya said as she walked over to the table, Mrs Coleman watched as she walked to the table she then walked around to go help the other kids in the small classroom.

When Anaya sat down at the table with the boys both of them looked at her with smiles on their faces "Hi!! I'm Angel!!" The boy with dirty blonde hair and Blue eyes greeted Anaya. "Hello! I'm Jayson! But you can call me Jay!" The boy with black hair and brown eyes said. Anaya smiled at them both "Hi! I'm An- Alex! I'm Alex! Nice to meet you guys!" She said. The boys smiled at her not really caring that she was about to say another name. "Oh! We are drawing our favorite heros! I drew Spider-Man!" Jay said as he went back to coloring. "Yeah! Here you go here's paper and crayons!" Angel said as he gave Anaya paper and put the crayon bin in the middle of the group. "Thanks!" Anaya said as she started to draw.