26. The Funeral pt. 1

3 days later

Anaya was sitting in her room laying on her bed, she was looking at the two bears that been staring at her. She has bags under her eyes from her getting constant nightmares from Kylar dying straight over to her mother dying. The girl was so tired but she just sighed looking at the bears, she hasn't talked to anyone since she woke up. I mean she goes down to the lobby to get food and water but then leaves, the girl simply was back in her shell again. Even though her brother wrote the note about how she should open up to everyone again she just was to tired for it. Anaya let out a loud sigh as she looked over at the time '10:17 a.m'. The girl put her hands over her eyes and sat up in bed. She wasn't ready for today since today was Kylars Funeral. She was scared and upset, she didn't want to go but deep down she wanted to. She just didn't want the Avengers to talk to her, she was still trying to think of a way to talk to them but couldn't.

Anaya got out of her bed and stretched slightly, she still was in a bit of pain but she just walked it off. The young girl then walked over to her dresser and pulled out a black shirt with black pants. She knew she had to wear all black since she saw a part on the tv show that Nat and Wanda where watching on the tv. When Anaya got done putting her clothes on she walked to the mirror and just looked at herself, her eyes was still a bit swollen but it didn't look that bad, her hair was a bit messy but she knew Wanda would do her hair for her later on, and up and down her arms where faint scars and purple bruises. She looked away and just walked out of her room, leaving the teddy bears on her bed.

When Anaya walked down the hallway she heard murmuring. When Anaya walked passed Wandas room she saw her in her room alone "you can do this Wanda..you can do this.." Wanda said as she looked out the window gripping the table. Anaya bit the inside of her lip before she walked into her room, she stopped by the bed and didn't know what to say. Wanda was lost in thought as she looked out the window. Anaya finally knew what she was going to say the get Wandas attention "m-momma..?" The girl asked in a quiet raspy voice. Wanda jumped when she heard the small voice, she turned around and saw the little girl standing by her bed. She didn't think she would call her momma or even talk to her for at least a couple of more weeks. Wanda cleared her throat as she looked at Anaya "y-yes munchkin?..." wanda replied. Anaya took in a deep breath and looked at the woman "a-are you o-ok..?" She asked as she then looked down at the ground. "To be honest no..but I have to stay strong for your brother.." Wanda said as she walked over to the girl and kneeled down in front of her a few steps back. "O-oh..ok..um..c-can you do my hair..please..?" The girl asked as she looked back at Wanda. Wanda gave her a small smile and nodded "yeah come on let's get your hair fixed up." Wanda then walked over the her bathroom. Anaya followed her as she was mentally prepping herself up since she hasn't fully talked or got near anyone in the past couple of days.

When Anaya stopped at the doorway of the bathroom she just watched Wanda get the brush and hair ties. Wanda looked over at the young girl and gave her a little smile and waved her to come in the bathroom. Anaya hesitated for a minute, she then walked in over to Wanda. Wanda let her go in front of her so she could get started on doing her hair "Ok I'm gonna brush your hair now. If it started to hurt tell me ok?" She said as she grabbed the hair brush. Anaya nodded and looked at the tip of her head from the mirror, she still wasn't tall enough to even see her self but her hair. Wanda started to brush the young girls hair gently, she started to hum a bit as she slowly got the nots out of the girls hair. Anaya just listened to her humming and she felt a bit of comfort, she just started to remember how her mom used to do the same thing when she did her hair.

When Wanda got done doing brushing her hair she then started to braid the young girls hair. Anaya was a bit confused on what Wanda was doing with her hair, she never really got her hair braided the only thing the young girl had was a ponytail. When the brunette got done braiding the young girls hair she smiled and looked down at the girl "Ok your all done. You look so beautiful with your hair done Naya" she said as she kneeled down in front of girl. Anaya turned around and looked at Wanda who was now face to face with her. The girl looked down at the ground then back at Wanda "T-Thank you...W-Wanda.." the girl said as she gave her a small forced smile. Wanda just looked at the girl and gave her a soft smile "well we better get going before everyone started to look for us." Wanda said as she then stood back up. Anaya nodded and walked out of the bathroom, the young girl then remembered something about the box. Anaya ran out of Wandas room and ran over to her brothers room. Wanda watched the young girl run out, she sighed and rubbed the back of her neck she then walked out of her room.