38. Second Visions

(A/n) now we getting into infinity war >:D

2 months later

Anaya was sitting at the small table in Wandas and Vision small apartment, she was reading a book that Matteo gave her, or she was at least trying to read the book. Anaya was simply just looking at the pictures in the book. It was around 2 in the afternoon she wanted to go to the park but it was to cold for her so she decided to just stay in the small apartment with vision while Wanda went out to go get lunch for them.

Vision was looking out the window he kept on flinching and wincing in pain. Anaya would look up at him and furrow her eyebrows "P-Poppa? Are you ok?.." she asked. Vision nodded then looked back at her "Yeah I'm ok Naya. Just a little bit of head pain thats all darling." the Android stated as he gave her a small smile. Anaya gave him a smile back before she looked down at the book.

23 minutes pass

Anaya heard the door to the apartment open, her head snapped up as she saw Wanda with lunch. "Munchkin! I got lunch!" Wanda called out as she walked over to the small kitchen. Anaya got up from her seat and ran over to Wanda "Hi momma!" She said excitedly as she then hugged Wanda. Wanda put the food down on the counter and smiled at Anaya "Hey there! How was reading your book your Uncle gave you?" Wanda asked as she caressed Anaya's cheek. Anaya just nodded her head a little "it was gooood!" She then have Wanda a cheeky smile. Wanda shook her head and did a little chuckle "I have to sit down with you next time to have you read it out loud. Ok now let's get you your lunch" Wanda said as she then went into the bag and started to get Anaya's food out.

When Wanda gave Anaya her lunch Anaya smiled and walked over to the small table carefully and sat down. Wanda smiled at the young girl, she then felt arms go around her waist. Wanda looked up and behind her and saw Vision "Hello Darling." Vision said as he then turned Wanda around to face her. Wanda smiled and looked at him "Hello Vis. Is your head doing ok?" Wanda asked as she cupped Visions face. Vision took her hands and nodded "yes dear my head is doing alright. It's just the stone acting up again. But I'll be fine." He said with a smile. Wanda smiled as they both then leaned in for a small kiss and drifted apart.

Anaya watched them in disgust she then looked away from them and started to eat her food. While she was halfway done with her food she felt a big headache come on and out of nowhere. Anaya just pushed it down and continued to finish up her food hoping it will go away. After she was done eating the head pain only got stronger, she looked over at Wanda and Vision in pain. "M-Momma..P-Poppa..m-my head..h-hurts.." Anaya spoke out as she then put one of her hands against her temple. The two adults looked over at the small child with worry, then then ran over to her "hey hey!..look at me..let me help.." Wanda said in a soothing yet panicked voice. Anaya looked at her then everything went dark as she teleported. Wanda and Visions eyes both widened "VIS RUN TO PIETRO AND MATTEO! ILL GO LOOK AROUND!" Wanda said as she grabbed her coat and ran out the door. Vision nodded and ran out the door closing it and ran down the roads heading towards Pietro and Matteos home.

Anaya teleported back in the forest in Germany, when she hit the ground she just looked up at the bright sky then she passed out.

In Anaya's vision

Anaya opened her eyes and seen Tony, a weird Wizard of some kind and the spiderboy she seen at the Airport. She watched as an alien tried to attack them but then they won and killed the alien on its own ship. She was really confused and looked at them and tried to see if she can hear them "the Infinity Stones.." that's all she heard from the guy in the cloak then everything disappeared. She looked around and then she saw the battle field again but this time she was where she was in her last vision and she was alone. She got up and looked around before she felt pain in her head, she felt the cold blood drip down on her. Anaya looked around again and saw some people like Bunky, Sam, Pietro, Wanda, The King of Wakanda, and Groot. She then collapsed back on the ground and grunted. She didn't know why she had to feel pain in her visions but she squeezed her eyes shut. When she opened her eyes she saw another battlefield and this time she was on the ground and saw the purple guy fighting against someone, she didn't really see who it was but then she heard a snap and then the bad guys faded away. Then all of the sudden she closed her eyes again and this time she was in a white room with a door and a window from the door, now she was really confused on where she was then all of the sudden she heard a deep voice. She tilted her head then everything went dark.