Chapter 1

Gulf's POV🐈

It's already 9:30 in the morning and he was still laying in his bed not wanting to get up. It's weekend and his manager told him last night that he can rest and he can enjoy his weekend coz he don't have any appointment during the day.
He got a little headache cuz of hang over. He got drunk last night with Jb

his co star in they're new series

his co star in they're new series. He don't really drink but he just gave in and his manager let him enjoy but it's only 2 bottles of beer and he already dizzy. Such a lightweight. And he don't know what happened next.

He just wants to sleep all-day and enjoy his rest day in bed when his cellphone started ringing. He pick it up without checking who is the caller.

"Hello?"

"Hello Gulf, just checking up on you. You passed out last night after 2 bottles of beers. How are you? You want anything? Medicine? Food? I can come over." It's P'War his manager.

"Oh no Phi..I'm okay..I'm still on bed. I'll just sleep..and maybe I'll finish my school project later at noon. I'll just let you know if I need something. And oh,Thank you for bringing me home last night Phi"

"Okay Nong..just call me if you need anything or if you wanna go out.."
"Yes Phi. Thank you again"

After the call he get up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. He can't sleep anymore.
After taking a shower he headed to the pantry to check what to eat for breakfast. And just settle to oatmeal and a glass of milk. He fix breakfast and go straight to the living room and sit on the floor open his laptop to check his school projects and assignments.

He is Gulf Adam Kanawut. 20 yrs old. He is a famous actor in Thailand and on his 3rd year in Bachelor of Science in Phychology in Chulalongkorn University.

He is so famous in his good looks and great acting skills.
He is also a good and brainy students. Despite his tight schedules he managed to get good grades.
Only son of the Kanawut family.

It's already 2 in the afternoon when he finish all of his assignments and projects when his stomach started grumbling. He was hungry. He close his laptop and arranged all of his papers. He decided to call his manager to buy him foods.

He started dialing his manager's number and it took him so long to answer so he just decided to cut the line and go straight to his bedroom to changed clothes. He was so hungry and he really wanna eat some hearty food.

 He was so hungry and he really wanna eat some hearty food