Chapter5

GULF's POV

"Gulf wake up! We're here!"

He woke up at a gentle tap on his cheeks. He removed his eye mask and slowly open his eyes. The other passengers is started getting up to get their belonging and getting off the plane. Its just a 1hr and 10mins travel from Bangkok.

Good thing that his manager did not give in to his drivers offer to just drive from Bangkok or else they will drive a 9hr travel to get here. He is now in Chang Mai. His hometown were he was born and raise by his loving Mae and Pops. Their family is quiet well known in their hometown. His parent is the owner of the biggest hospitals in Chang Mai.

And the owner of Kanawut Group of Companies. And not anyone knows that he is the only son and the only heir of his father.
Despite of the fact that he is so famous he never mentioned about his family's background. If he is being ask about it on an interview he just said that they are his nephew. He doesn't want his family being drag on his personal issue. Although his parent being cool with it he is not gonna open about it. And they never denied about it either.

He stretched his neck while waiting for the other passengers to get off before he get up on his feet while his manager and some crew waiting for him.
He already informed his parents that he will be in Chang Mai for 3days. And they will stay on his parents resorts while the photo shoot is on going.
And his family driver will pick them up at the airport.

He is with his manager, make up artist, and the 3 crews.
The crew get the luggage and they proceed to the van that his father ask to pick them up. The crew cannot hide the amazement on their faces when they enter the van.

"Okay listen guys

"Okay listen guys. Whatever you saw or hear just don't make a fuss over it. Photos and some pictures it's okay as long as you will not put Gulf's name on it. You are not allowed to mention any location and who is with you okay? Or else you'll get in trouble."
His manager reminded the crew.

"Yes Phi. We are not gonna do something stupid. Promise"
One of the crew answered.

"So is it okay Phi to upload photos?"
The other one ask.

"Yes it's fine but you guys are not allowed to mention Gulf's name here. I think you know already how we work. Right? Don't do anything stupid that will affect Gulf's image. You understand?"
P'War warned them.

"It's okay Phi. I know they will not do something off. We work with them for a long time already and I think they know what they should be doing. So now if you're done talking just give me a break. I want to take a nap."
Gulf dismissed them and close his eyes.

The manager dont say anything afterward. He knows all about Gulf's background and he is also close to the Kanawut family.
And he knows Gulf so well.

Gulf is about to sleep when his phone beep. It's a Line message from Mew.
His smile automatically formed on his lips when he saw the message.

"Hi Nong. What's up? Are you on Chang Mai already?"
Mew ask.