Chapter 17

MEW'S POV
*6months Later*
He was on his office signing some documents when his Sec knock.
He did not bother to look up and continue what he was doing.
"Sir Mr Jb is here. Do you want me to let him in?"
Before he can answer. JB get in and go straight to his table and tap his back.
"Its OK " he answered to his Sec.
"OK what do you want again? Not now Jb. I'm busy." He said while he get back his attention to some documents.

JB has been pestering him about Natasha. He needs his approval before Natasha can have JB as his boyfriend. JB has been courting his sister for 2years but Natasha won't say yes if Mew won't approved it. JB is a famous playboy and Mew knew it so he won't let this bastard get her sister.

"Man please. Just let me and your sister date. I love her. How can I convince you to believed me that I'm not gonna do something stupid and hurt her."
JB is trying his luck again.

"My answer is still the same. So leave." Mew said without removing his attention to his laptop. JB get up from his seat and just leave but he stop at the door and look back at Mew.

"I really love your sister man. And I will do what it takes to make you approved me as his boyfriend so don't try your luck pushing me away.
And maybe you need to find Gulf so you can have a life again."
And JB leave.

Mew stop on what he's doing.
He's been looking for Gulf for 6months now but he don't know where he is.
When he get back from US Gulf is no where to be found.
He called him for so many times but he can't reached him.
Just like what happened before when when Gulf thought he cheated with him.
But now its his fault. Its his fault why he leave him.
He lied to him but he don't have any choice. He find out about his engagement to Angel. And he found out that Angel talked to Gulf about the engagement.
And if not because of their friends maybe he killed that woman.

He looked for Gulf every where. He even hired a people to look for him but they can't find him.
He quit on his college. He even quit his showbusiness career. And even his parents and manager don't want to tell him where Gulf is.
He was close to being crazy thinking that he completely lose Gulf.
He miss him so much. He can't sleep without alcohol on his nerve.
The memories of him is always on his mind. He miss so much.

He get back to reality when someone knock.
"Come in"
"Hi! Let's go?" Angel enter the room and try to sit on his lap but Mew ignored her.
"Until when are you gonna ignore me? We're getting married soon Mew so you must treat me as your wife already" she said while holding Mew's shoulder while trying to flirt with him.
"Maybe we can get married but just for the sake of my father's wish and after that we will get an annulment. So stop assuming that I'm not gonna fall for you so now you can leave. I'm done talking about this nonsense so go now." New dismissed her and get your attention back on what he is doing on his laptop.
"You are only mine Mew. Keep that on mind" she whispered to his ear and she kissed him on his cheeks and proceed to the door to leave.

Mew let out a sigh and lean his back on his swivel chair.
He grab his phone on his suit and open his Gallery. He stared on Gulfs photos, their photos together.

 He stared on Gulfs photos, their photos together