Chapter9

BLUE BLACK CONDOMINIUM🌚❄

Gulf is getting ready for school when the door open and Mew get in.He had an hour to spare. He wake up early so he will not get late coz the traffic is worst.

Mew was so handsome on his office attire. Dark blue coat and a tie dye polo underneath.
He is in front of his mirror buttoning his polo when Mew approach him and give him a back hug and kiss his neck. He will drop Gulf on his Uni before he go to the hospital.

"Good morning" Mew kiss him. Gulf smiled and continue fixing his buttons.

"Morning"

"Hmm..Yainong, let's eat breakfast first before I drop you off on your University.

Mew said while sitting on the side of the bed waiting for Gulf to finish.

" Yes..sure what do you want for breakfast?"

Gulf ask Mew while combing his hair and putting his watch.
Mew stand up and walk up to Gulf. He is now standing in front of Gulf. He leaned on and whisper to Gulf.

"YOu" Mew said with a flirtatious smile.

"Phi" Gulf said while shaking his head and trying to hide a smile.

He walk out of the bedroom and leave Mew behind.
He get his shoes and wear it. Mew walk out of the room and sit on the chair in the kitchen.

"Aw. I'm just joking..but I mean it" Mew teases him with a naughty smile on his lips.

"Phi I'm serious. What do you want to eat before you go to the office?"
Gulf said with a serious face.

"Okay okay..my boyfriend is so serious again. You are so cute." Mew tease him
and planted a kiss on his lips.

" Let's just drop by on a coffee shop in front of the Uni." Mew suggested.

"But its early in the morning Phi,there is so many student having breakfast in there"
Gulf said picking up his bags and cellphone.

"Hmm okay. Let's just find some restaurant on our way to Uni..we have enough time to spare for eating breakfast."
Mew said while following Gulf.

Mew lock the door and hold Gulfs hand while walking to the elevator.

Mew hug him while they are inside the elevator but when the elevator opens they separate and act like a normal people.
No display of affection. And Mew understand it.

Mew drop Gulf in his Uni after they eat breakfast in a cafe.

Good thing that Mew's car is a tinted glass. He kiss Gulf on his cheeks.

'I'll pick you up later hmm? Just wait for me after your class." Mew said after he kiss Gulf.

"Hmm. Drive safely. Bye" Gulf smiled and step out of the car.

Gulf,Techno and Bam is on the canteen when P'War called Gulf.
"Hello Phi?"
"Hello Gulf. I just called to remind you about your schedule tomorrow.

I'll pick you up at  6am. Okay Gulfie?"

" Yes Phi." Gulf said goodbye and hang up.

He is scrolling on his IG when Mew's photo appear on his IG feed.