Chapter 20

After 2years
Gulf woke up from a gentle tap on his shoulder. And when he open his eyes gently he saw the flight attendant smiling at him.

"Sir,we arrive in Bangkok. Can we help you with anything?" She ask him.
Gulf smile and just shake his head..he's been sleeping since he board the plane.
Its 11hrs travel time but he just sleep through the whole time.
He gets up on his feet and collect his bag. He is the last one that get off the plane.

He gets a cart to put all his baggage and proceed to the exit. And there is his parents happily waving and smiling to him.
He hug his parents happily. He look around hoping someone would show up nothing. He notice his parents look at each other.
"We didn't here at Mew for two years" Gulf look at his parents and let a sigh.
"Let's go?" Gulf muster them and proceed to the exit and to the car.

"So are you staying for good?" His Mom ask when they are on the car going to their house.
"Yes Mom. But maybe I'll visit my apartment in Paris sometimes..I dont want to sell that place. I like it there. I love the atmosphere of that house.
And that house is one of the reason why I enjoyed my studies in Paris"
Gulf said.

" So what is your plan now?" His Dad ask him.
"Hmm. Maybe I can help you managing the hospital Dad. If you let me and you'll stop treating me like a baby Pops. Gulf tease his father.

" hmm..but you are" his father laugh and get a serious expression after a moment.
"Seriously I'll still treat you like a baby just like before Son. And just stop telling me to stop coz I won't." His mom laugh at his two important man her life.
"But Pops. I'm a grown up now." Gulf pout. His father stop teasing him when his phone started ringing.
Techno is calling him. He miss this idiot so much.

"Hello."
"Hello Gulf! Aw! Finally,You're back! You really have a guts cutting us out for 2 years hm? But I miss you so much. When can we hang out? When can we meet? Let's go for a drink?"
"Ai No. I just got back I just want to rest first. I'll call you when I get back to Bangkok. Okay?"
"Okay okay. I'll wait for your call. Let's catch up. Okay bye bye"
Gulf hang up after the call.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One week after
"Gulf, when will you go back to Bangkok man?"
Bam called him.
"Hmm maybe next week. Why?"
"We miss you man. Its been 2 years you did not communicate to us.
And now you won't even meet us for some drinks."
He can imagine Bam's face while pouting.
"Ah. I'll hang up now I'm taking a shower. Okay okay."
Gulf is on his condo in Bangkok. He just got back earlier.
He will just text his friend later to meet him at the bar."

He took a quick shower and decided to order food. He was so hungry like he wasn't eat for days. Its because he cleaned his condo after he got back.
He was sitting on his couch watching on his laptop when his bell ring.
His order arrived.

He was eating when Techno called him.
"Ai No. What is it again?"
"Aw! You are so mean. I just called you to tell you if we can hang out tomorrow? Let's catch up." Gulf let out a deep sigh.
"Okay okay. You two can't live your life without pestering me huh?
Gulf said in a grumpy voice.
" aw Bam called you?"
"yes!" He answered him. Still eating.
"Aw! You're eating?"
"Yes No"
"Okay I'll leave you now"
And he hang up the phone.

Its 8pm and Gulf decided to catch some air at his balcony.
He has been thinking about Mew. Its been 2weeks since he's back but Mew didn't call him or maybe he didn't know that he is back. Or maybe he already moved on from him and settle with someone already.
He drink his beer and a sad smile formed on his face.

In two years he didn't forget him even a single day. He is always looking forward to the day that he will come back and to be with him again.
He really do as what he said to him. No communication for two years.
He been taunted for so many times to call him first but he always think that he is the one who make this agreement between them so he must be true to his words.
He emptied his can of beer and decided to go to bed. He is dizzy already.
His low tolerance in alcohol sucks he can't enjoy the beer with this state.