Chapter13

MEW's POV
It's been a week since Gulf disappeared. He ask all of Gulf's friend and his manager but they don't know where he is.
His manager said that Gulf ask his company to give him a break. And the company give in to his request.His manager tell Mew that Gulf did not tell him where he will go or what really happened.
He even ask his school about Gulfs schedule for class but his prof tells  him that Gulf already quit.

He is on his unit he's been drinking since the day Gulf leave. The cans and bottles of beer is all over. He keeps calling Gulf but its always unavailable. He is so frustrated.
He smash the bottle of beer on the wall in so much desperation.
He can't lose Gulf. He miss him so much. He is crying while chugging up the whole bottle of beer. He is getting dizzy now.
He dialed Gulfs number again.
He redirected to the voice mail again for the hundred times.
After the call everything went black.

Mew woke up holding his head it was killing him. He doesn't know what day or time is it all he want right now is a beer.
He is still on his living room where he passed out last night. 
He get the bottle of wine in the table and drink it straight.
His tears is running down his face again. He look so miserable.
He keeps dialing Gulfs number but to no avail its a voicemail again.

Mew woke up from a gentle tap of on his back. When he open his eyes he sawthe worried face of her sister Natasha and his best friend JB.
Mew started crying again. And hug her sister.

"What happened Phi?" Ask Nat while comforting him.
Mew hug her sister while crying.
"He leave me. I didn't cheat on him. But Gulf leave me. I miss him so much Nat"
Mew keeps crying while JB and Nat keeps comforting him.

"I didn't hear from you after the night you leave me in a bar. I keep calling you but you are not answering." JB said while rubbing his back.
"Maybe you need to take a shower now Phi so you can figure out what we will doto look for P'Gulf. I'll order food and we will clean your place. You look like a  mess Phi. Fix yourself so you can think straight.

Mew take a shower while Nat and Jb clean up while waiting for the food.
Mew sit on a couch in his living room. Looking at his phone hoping that Gulf text or call him. He miss him so much.

Nat called him to eat. But he don't feel hungry. All he want now is Gulf.
" Let's eat. We will help you look for Phi after you eat. I know you didn't eat anything for days. Let's go. Please?" Nat convinced him.
He try to eat but he can't swallow the food. So he just drink water and go to his room. 

He try his luck to dial Gulfs num again and this time he try to send a message on his voicemail.
*Gulf. Where are you now please? I really miss you Gulf.
Please call or text me. Let's talk.And atleast Let me explain hear my side.
Please? I'm begging you Gulf please.*

He can't contain his emotion and he keeps crying. Nat enter the room and console him.
"Its okay Phi. Its Okay." Nat said while tapping his back.
She don't know what to do how to make him feel better. This is the first time that his brother cried on his relationship. His brother that don't believe in love before is now crying and so miserable.

After an hour of crying Mew fall asleep.
Nat cover him a blanket and she go back to the living room.
JB is watching a television so join in.

Gulf's POV
Its been a month since he left Bangkok. He is here in their resort in Chang Mai. He told his parents that he will stay here because he wants to relax. He tell to his parents about what happened in Bangkok. That he got kidnapped 
but he did not tell to his parents that Mew cheated on him. He just tell them that they are just taking a break. Good thing his parents believe him and don't ask so many questions about what really happen.

And about what Alex did. His father talk to her parents about what happened and they agree to take Alex at the mental facility. It happen that the father of Alex is one of his dads employee in the hospital. So it get settled.

Gulf is sitting on the sand and watching the stars. When the face of Mew flashes on his mind. He miss him so much. He just dont know how to approach him about what happened on that night. He was so scared to hear the thruth on Mew. It pains him knowing that he cheated on him.
He don't have any contact on anyone. Even his manager and his friends.
He turned off his phone and don't bother open it. 

He go back to his room and take a shower. He get his phone on the drawer and turn it on. The messages is keep on flooding. He check it and most of the message is from Mew. Jb,Nat,Techno,Bam and his manager. The last text that come from Mew is Two weeks ago.
He opened his voice mail and mostly it came from Mew. Crying and begging him to come back. He seems drunk he can feel it on his voice.
The last voicemail message from Mew is 3weeks ago and that's the last message he received.

"Son,do you want to study abroad? So you can enhance your skills more. You are already good but if you want to study abroad we will support you.
His Dad.
" Can I have some time to think about it Dad?"
"Of course. Whatever your decisions its up to you son. We are just asking you if you might considered studying abroad."
"I'll think about it Dad. I'll let know." He answered while eating.
" Hmm,I'm gonna go back to Bangkok Dad,Mom.."
"Aw. You're gonna leave now?" Ask his Mom.
"Yes Mae. I need to go to Uni."
"Hm,okay. Call us when you get there. Hmm?"
"Yes Mae. OK I'll keep going now. Bye Mae ,Dad" He said while he grab his backpack. And he get in the car. His dads driver will drive him to the airport.

MEW's POV
Its already 10pm when he reach his condo. He park and get off the car. He is so tired.
Its been a month since Gulf leave him and he miss him like hell. He is always on his mind.  He try to focus on the company and the hospital so he can forget him for the meantime..He don't know what to do anymore.
He think he will going crazy.

The elevator open and he get off. He was about to open his door when the other door open and Gulf get out holding a trash bag. Mew can't believe what he is seeing right now.

"Nong?" Mew walked up to Gulf and pull him into a hug. He cried on Gulfs shoulder.
"Phi,its okay." Gulf put down the trash that he was about to throw in the dustbin outside of their condo. And hug Mew. He rub his back while hugging him.
"I missed you so much Gulf. You don't know how much I miss you."he said and pull out on a hug and face Gulf.
" Thank you so much you're back. I thought I'm going to lose you forever Nong. I feel like crazy thinking of you. You're not gonna leave me again right? " He said to Gulf while cupping his face and planted a kiss on his forehead.
"Nope. I missed you too Phi" He kissed Gulf on the lips. And pull him into a hug.
"Okay I'll just gonna put this on the trash bin." Gulf pull out on his hug and get down to pick the trash but Mew stop him.
"Okay let me do that Wifey hmm?" And He pick it up and bring to the dustbin.

And then they get inside Gulfs unit.
He pull Gulf on a couch and hug him again. They stay their for a moment when Gulfs tummy grumbling. He looked at each other and Gulf grin shyly.
"OK let's order food." He said to Gulf and get his phone and call the restaurant.
After he hang up the phone he followed Gulf to the bathroom. He remove all his clothes and join him in the shower.
He kiss Gulfs neck slowly. "I miss you."

Gulf spin around to face him. He kissed him on the lips and Gulf snakes his arm around his neck and kiss him back. They'd really miss each other. Their kiss is getting hotter and deeper. He kissed Gulfs neck down to his chest and chest. He hold Gulfs hardness and massage it up and down. And put it on his mouth. Gulf is moaning while grabbing his hair. He suck it hard and do it like a lollipop.
He can taste Gulf's pre cum now. So he keep on sucking and licking on his shaft. He taste really good.
Gulf keeps moaning  while grabbing his hair.
"I'm gonna cum now Phi.." He hear Gulf's cursing.
He continue licking and keeps massaging his hardness with he exploded.
He get back on Gulfs lips and kiss him hard.

He lift up Gulf and position himself on Gulfs hole. He enters slowly and keep moving. He can see Gulf's reaction while enjoying the pleasure. He keep on pushing himself to Gulf. They are both moaning to the pleasure.
"You are making me crazy Gulf. Hmm." While he keeps on thrusting inside. Gulf is cursing more. He can't contain the pleasure that he is giving him.
"I'm going to cum again Phi..ughh..can't hold it anymore." Gulf said and he exploded again. Mew push harder and the explode inside Gulfs.
He kiss him more and then they decided to take a shower.

They are sitting on the couch when the door bell rings. The food is here..
Mew got up and get the food he orders while Gulf  prepare the table.
They starting eating when Gulfs phone rang. It his mom.

"Hell mae?"
"So how is it? Did you make up?"
"Hmm how did you know Mae?"
"Hmm."his mom just laugh and they hang up.