Chapter 6

Chang Mai @Kanawut Residence

It's already 5:30pm when Gulf decided to take a walk at the beach. He want to enjoy the sunset and its a nice way to think while taking a walk. He think about what he's mom said earlier about Mew. He already admit it to himself that he is crushing on his Phi but he don't have any plan to confess. Just what his mom said he'll just enjoy the moment being friends with Mew and leave it to the future to decide. He is just scared that Mew will find out about his feelings and avoid him. He is enjoying his Phi's presence now and he can't afford to lose him just because of his silliness.

He is enjoying the sunset

He is enjoying the sunset. And it gives him a peaceful and relaxing feeling.

He really miss this place. When he started college he did not get to stay here for long coz of his tight schedule.His parent had a mansion in Bangkok but they preferred to stay here coz of the family's business. Its nice to be back here again and talking to his mom about his thought is so calming.

He is just wondering what he did good in his past life that he is so blessed with a loving and understanding parents. But still he is so thankful for all he had right now. He don't ask for more just one thing. For his parents to live longer.
Thinking on how he will lose his parents is giving him a undescribable feeling of hurt and sadness. He really love those two people in his life.

The sun already sets in and its already dark when he decided to go back.
He is on his way to his room when his mom approach him from the kitchen.

"Hey baby you okay? Where have you been?"
His mom worried face shown.

"Aw. I'm good Mom I just take a walk at the beach. I just miss walking in the sunset. Is Pops here already?"
He ask while looking at the kitchen.

"Not yet baby but he will be here soon. He just called a while ago. He ask if you are here and he said he is so excited to see you"
His mom giggle while hugging him.

Gulf smile.

"Oh where is P'War and the other Mom? I didn't see them when I wake up from the nap earlier."

"Ah they are outside preparing the barbecue. And when you wake up earlier they are on the beach enjoying."
His mom answered.

"So now go to your room and take a warm bath and I'll call you when your Dad
is here so we can eat dinner. Okay?"
His mom dismissed him and joined his crew preparing the barbecue.
He just go to his room and take a shower.

He is ready to go downstairs when his phone rang. Its a Line messaged from Mew.

"Hi Nong. Are you free tomorrow? I'm in Chang Mai with my business partner, maybe we can hang out at night"
He smiled at the idea of Mew being here in Chang Mai. Maybe he can ask P'War to spare some time tomorrow night.
He happily texted back.

"Aw. Sure Phi. Just tell me where to meet" He texted back.

"Okay Nong. I'll just pick you up tomorrow night"