Chapter8

GULF's POV⚽

Its been a week since they came back from Chang Mai. And its been a week since Mew confessed about his feelings to him. He is so happy. He is so happy that they shared the same feelings. But he can't announced it to anyone.

The only person that knows about them is his parents and his manager. Although they are not against it they still worry about Gulf.
His manager told them that they must be careful on their sudden act of sweetness and clingyness in public cause it will affect on Gulf's reputation and at the series that they working on. The public must not know about them having in a relationship. And Mew agree with it.

"Gulf let's fix your make up." The make up artist tap Gulf on his shoulder. He is now sitting in front of the mirror.

"Sure Phi" Gulf nodded. He will start filming for the series. He is almost done with his make up when Mew called. The make up artist finish it and leave him to answer the call.

"Hi YaiNong. Are you busy?" Mew ask on the other line.

"Hi Phi. Yes I am filming now. Why? Miss me?" Gulf whispered while smiling.

"Hmm..I always misses you. Can I pick you up later? Let's eat dinner together. Please?" Mew said in a sweet voice.

"Hmm..I don't know what time we'll be packing up Phi. I'll text you later instead? Okay?" Gulf said in a low voice.

"Okay I'll wait. I miss you Already."

"And I miss you too." Gulf smile.

"Don't put " too" just I miss you. It sounds like its an obligations"

"I miss you Phi..Happy?" Gulf whispered.

"Hmm. Okay. I'll hang up now. Just text me later so I can pick you up okay?"

"Yes Phi. Bye"
Gulf hang up the call and he lean his back at the chair while looking at the mirror. Minutes pass and his manager entered the room.

"Gulfie let's go. Its your turn for the scene." His manager said.
"Yes Phi" Gulf get up on his sit and followed P'War.

Gulf finish filming all of his scene for today. Its already 8:45pm. When they pack up and call it a day. Gulf is sitting on a chair while his make up is getting removed by his make up artist. When his manager walk up to him.

"Gulfie..Mew's waiting for you at the parking lot. Where are you going lovebirds?" whispered by his manager.

"We are just going out for dinner Phi" Gulf smiled while picking up his bag and preparing to leave.

"Okay, just don't stay up late. Anyway you have a scheduled live on Candy tomorrow at 1pm. I'll pick you up on your condo tomorrow."
His manager remind him.

"Yes Phi. I'll go now. I'm so hungry. I want to eat something nice"
Gulf said and wave to his manager. He go straight to the spot where Mew park his car. Mew get out of the car and opened the door for him. Gulf got inside. Mew close the door and get in the drivers seat.

He really want to kiss Gulf but he choose not to. He is worried that someone might see them and put Gulf on a worst situation. He just put on his seat belt and Gulf too.Mew smiled and get Gulf's hand and kiss them.
"I've been missing you for days YaiNong. I really want to pick you up and drive for you. Thank you for letting me now."
Mew said while pouting. And it makes Gulf smile even more.

"I don't let you coz we have to finish filming for the episodes. I stay in the same location for a few days. And you are busy too. You said you have to perform three operations in one day. And you got a company to attend too. I don't want to bother you either."
Gulf answered.