Chapter 4

MEW's POV

It's exact 3pm when he realise that he skip his lunch break again so he decided to close his laptop, gets up from his swivel chair and stretched. He is looking outside while stretching his neck. He was so drawn on his paper works that he doesn't realize that its already noon and don't eat anything beside that cup of black coffee in the morning.

He was so busy that he forgot to eat lunch.
He was about to pick up his car keys when his phone rang signaling that he receive a message. He check it and it's from Gulf.

"Hi Phi. If you are not busy maybe we can hang out tonight. Dinner. At my place. My treat"

A smile drew on his face when he read the message.
He and Gulf started texting for a week now. He is not a fan of texting if it's not that important but nowadays he realize that texting is kinda..Fun.
Especially with Gulf. He find him...adorable.

What the heck are you thinking man?

He is your neighbor. He is being nice to you since you two live on the same floor. Don't be a dick and stop being an idiot and stop thinking nonsense. Treat him like your brother and nothing more. Stop acting like a kid being excited when his playmate come over.You get along too well and don't make any stupid things that will be the cause of your broken friendship.

He composed his self and start typing.

"Sure Nong. I'll come over. See you later"

And he send it with a grin on his face.

He continued walking out to grab something to eat. He will leave early since he is already done with his paper works. He let his Sec know that he will leave early.

He was on his way to the elevator when someone hug him from the back.
He got startled and automatically check if who it was.
It's the woman that stalk him and followed him around.
The same woman that he bring on his condo. The woman that Gulf mistook as his girlfriend.

"Hey. What are you doing here?"
He ask while trying to get out from the woman's hug. And he managed to get off. Now all the eyes of his employee is now focusing on him and this woman.

"I miss you babe. Why are you avoiding me?"
The woman said while trying to hug him.

He frown and hold the woman's wrist when the elevator open.
The woman is still trying to hug and kiss him when they reach the ground floor where he park his car.
They reach the car and he faced her with an annoyed look.

"Okay listen. Just stop following me and stop stalking me. We are just a stranger that meet in a bar and fucked each other. I already told you. I don't do dates. So stop this nonsense and stop following me. Please. Now we're done talking and let's just mind our own business."

He can see the hurt on a woman's face when she heard him and don't say anything and just turn his back and leave.

He get in on his car and went straight to his condo. He sigh with relief. It's been a month when he seriously got into trouble with that woman he last sleep in.

After that woman he didn't bring anyone on his condo and don't fuck any girls. He don't get it but suddenly he lose interest in playing around lately. He just focus on his office work and he sometime go to the hospital to perform operation. He just snap back in reality when his phone rang. It's a message from anonymous number. He don't bother reading it since he was driving.
It's almost 5:20pm when he reach his condo. He is so tired.
He has to get some rest before the dinner later with Gulf.

GULF's POV

''Gulf we will leave tomorrow morning to Chang Mai. You have a photo shoot for a magazine''.
His manager inform him while he was resting on his personal van.