Chapter11

GULF'S POV
Its the last day of filming for Gulf's series and the Team decided to celebrate it in a bar in Bangkok. Gulf is just having a champagne while everyone is drinking their usual beer. Since he can't drink beer he settled for champagne.
Mew is worried when he tell him that he will go with his team to celebrate. But he assure him that he is with his manager so Mew just give in. But Mew make him promise that he will not get drunk so his manager just ordered a champagne for him.
He was having a good time when he feel the need to use the comfort room.
"Phi I will just use the comfort room" And his manager just nodded. A little bit drunk.

He is washing his hands when his manager appear.
"Let's go Gulf. I'll drop you off on your condo. Let me use the comfort room first just wait for me outside. " his manager said and Gulf nodded.

He wait for his manager outside the bar when Mew called him.
"Hello"
"Hello Nong. Are you still at the bar? I'll pick you up now."
"Aw. Never mind Phi. We are going home now I'm just waiting for Phi to come he just use the comfort room"
"Hmm okay okay. I'll just gonna go home now."
"Okay Phi. Hmm.."
"Hmm?"
"Hmm. Are you at the office?"
"I'm at the hospital. I performed an operation to one of my patient. But I'm gonna drop by at the company I need to get some papers"
"But its already late Phi..just go home straight."
"Hmm..alright. I'll go home now. Do you want anything? I can drop off."
"No Phi. I'm okay. Just go home straight. Okay Phi I'm gonna hang up now..Phi war is here."
"Hmm okay. Go home safe."
"Yes Phi. Okay. Bye."
He hang up the call and approach P' War.
They got in a car and drove home.

"Gulf wake up. We're here."
Gulf woke up from a gentle tap on his arm. He is now on the parking lot of their condo.
"You want me to take you to your room?" His manager ask him.
"No Phi. Its okay. I'm not that drunk. I just drink champagne remember?"
Gulf laugh.
"Yes but your alcohol tolerance is worst. It did not let you enjoy the drinks. You are tipsy. Look at yourself."
"I'm okay Phi. Just go home safely. Bye Phi. I'm off"
And Gulf get out of the car.

He is walking going to the elevator when he saw Mew standing waiting for him.
" you're waiting for me?"
"Hmm yes. I'm just worried so I decided to wait for you here since you said you are on your way home" Mew answered while holding him and supported him to enter the elevator.
"Hmm. My boyfriend is so cute" Gulf smile and hug him. Mew hold him and kiss him on the lips. He kiss him back. They just ended the kiss when they heard the  elevator's sound.

"So anything happened today Gulf?" Mew ask him while they eat.
"Nothing Phi. The day went smoothly today. I'm just relieved that nothing stressing happened to me today. I'm so fed up." Gulf said while eating.
"If anything happens Nong,please don't keep it a secret okay? You need to tell me so I will know what to do. Okay?
" Yes Phi. Don't worry I'm not planning to make it a secret. You deserve to know anything that happens to me. So don't worry. " Gulf assured him.
Mew nodded and gives Gulf a reassuring smile.

"Anyway,I just talk to the security of this building earlier and they promise me that they will double the security of this premises especially our floor. And we even checked the CCTV and we found a footage of a man that bump you at the elevator and the man in the parking lot. They are the same person. But we can't recognized their face it covered.
Mew said while cleaning up the table. While Gulf washing the dishes.

"I'll hire a private investigators to do this. We can't let this out. You will get into trouble Gulf"  So let me settle this just promised me you'll be more careful from  now on."
Mew said while leaning at the wall watching him wash the dishes.
"Yes Phi." While wiping his hands in a kitchen towel.

They  stay on a couch to watch Football. Its already late but Gulf can't sleep.
"You can take a shower now. I'll get your clothes ready."
"Hm..give me 5mins..let me stay for a minute" Mew said while hugging Gulf.