End

**Epilogue**
1 Year Later
Mew and Gulf is enjoying their vacation in Paris. Gulf decided to visit his apartment when Mew suggests that they can have 2weeks vacation so they can enjoy. Gulf tour Mew on the places he has been hang out and he always been too. His school and other places that he go to. He introduced him to some of his local friends.

Its one week had pass and they are having dinner when Mew ask him.
"Gulf?"
"Hm?"
"Let's get married?"
Gulf got stunned on what he heard and froze for a moment.
"Phi.."
Mew hold his hand.
"I want to moved forward with you Gulf. I want to be with you for the rest of our days. I want to be with everything you do. I want to be part of everything that makes you happy or sad. I want to see your face every day. To hold your hand. To make decisions with you. I want to take care of you forever"
Mew said. Gulf smile while his tears started to rolled in his cheeks he smiled and nodded.
"Hm" Mew get the small black box on his pocket and get the ring inside.
Gulf raised his brows and smirk.

"Hm. So you really planned all of this hm? You really have all the fate that I will said Yes" He tease him.
"Dont ruin the mood. You dont know how much courage I put on to do this. I got scared that you might say No." Mew confessed and get his hand and put the ring on his finger. And Mew get up to kiss his finger with the ring.
Gulf get up and put his arms into Mews neck. Gulf pressed his forehead together.
"I love you"
"And I love you so much"
And Mew closed the distance between them and pressed their lips together.
Gulf closed his eyes and kissed him back. He opened his lips and Mew devoured on his tongue.
Mew lift Gulf and bring to the bedroom.
And they continue kissing. Mew's hand is unbottoning his polo without parting their lips. He kissed Gulf down to his neck and Gulf raise his arms so Mew can take off his shirt. And continue kissing his neck down to his chest. He kissed and suck his breast. Gulf is moaning on that sensation.
Mew take off his pants and then Gulfs.
He kissed Gulfs body down to his manhood.
He is so hard now.
He lick his hardness and put it inside his mouth. He keep on stroking up and down and lick it. He put it inside his mouth and suck it hard.

"Phi I think I'm gonna cum now...aghh shit!..
New keep on stroking his cock and Gulf exploded in his mouth.
Mew kiss him all over his body back to his mouth. And Gulf kissed him back.
Mew get the lubricants on the drawer and applied on Gulfs hole and put his two fingers to massaged it. Gulf can feel a little pain. And Mew put Gulfs legs on his shoulder and thrust inside him. Gulf is moaning on the pleasure he's feelin whenever Mew hit his spot.
"Ughh shit! Faster...that's is so good..ughh shit..
Why are you so good on this Phi! Aghh.."

Mew smirk on what he heard and keep his move faster he moved deeper and the sensation of pleasure is killing them both.
Their moan is all over the room. He kissed Gulf while thrusting inside him and Gulfs nail is deepening on his back.
"You are so good" mew whispered to his ear while leaking his earlobe.
It gives him a tingling sensation.
"Make it faster Phi"..
Mew deepened his manhood on Gulfs hole and hit that spot..
" I think I'll cum again...shit..ughh..."Gulf is holding a sheet forcefully.
"Let's do it together" Mew said while kissing his neck and sucking his breast.
And they exploded together. Gulf explode on Mews tummy and Mew explode inside him.
Mew fall into Gulfs chest and rest after they cleaned up.
They take showers afterward.
And ended doing it again.

They enjoy their stay in Paris. They knows that they will be stock with each other forever. Mew can't contain his happiness when he tell to his family that Gulf agree to marry him. And his family support them both.

After they back from Paris they settle everything and they agreed that the condo will be combined.Its Gulfs idea to combine the condo so they can save.
Although they can afford to bought a new house Gulf said that they can combine the condo and they will ask his Dad help to find the company that construct the condo. So Mew agreed to Gulfs decision. Whatever that makes him happy is okay to him and beside all their memories is on that condo.