Chapter7

Pillars Oakland Resort🌻
Kanawut Residence

"OK Gulf we will start in 5mins."

His manager tap Gulf in the back.
He is now setting and just scrolling on his phone while waiting to be called.
He is in a good mood and feeling refresh. Its like he can finish the whole shoot in just an hour. He is now ready. He got his make up done..simple and natural look. He got his make up and his beach outfit. A summer polo shirt and a beach shorts.
After 5mins he got called and they start. The photographer got all the shots he needed. And Gulf is so willing and energetic to strike a pose in front of the camera. Its already 10am when his Mom walk up to them with their household staff holding a snack food for the whole team.

They take a 10mins break. His mom walk up to Gulf to give him his drinks. A coffee latte.

"And here is your coffee..hmmm you look so energized today hmm..
Is their something so special happened last night?"
His mom teases him with a funny look.

"No Mom.What do you think happened last night?"
Gulf ask while sipping his coffee.

"Hmm I saw him got out of your room earlier..so what happened last night? Care to share?"
His Mom is really teasing him.

"Mom! Ssshhhh!. They might hear you Mom. And nothing happened last night OK?..we just talk and sleep afterwards. Gulf whine.
Anyway,is Phi back?"
He ask his mom afterwards..

"Hmm. Not yet. I bet he is enjoying his time snorkeling..Anyway he looks good.
You two looks good together. I'm not against him neither your Dad.
He like Mew. He wants the best for you son. So don't restrain yourself if this is what's makes you happy its fine with us. We just don't want you to get hurt. I hope that you're prepared on what's coming next. Hmm?
And I think he like you too.."
Her mom tap his shoulder with the concerned look on his eyes.

"Yes Mom. I know whatever happened you and Dad is always there for me.
Thank you Mom. I love you."
Gulf hug his mom.

"And I love you more"His mom give him a reassuring smile.

"Okay Gulfie let's go back to work we're almost done."
His manager walk up to them. Gulf pull out to his moms hug and kiss her cheeks.

"Okay Mom I'll go back now" Gulf smiled.
"Yes baby. I'll go back inside too. I'll be preparing for lunch"
"Hmm"
Her mom said with a smiled and Gulf nodded.

Its almost lunch when the team pack up. They just finish the whole shoot.
And they are free now. They are free to do what they want to do. And they got until tomorrow to enjoy the beach. Gulf is in the tent his make up artist is removing his make up. When Mew showed up.

They greet each other

They greet each other. And the make up artist leave them.
Mew seat in a vacant chair in front of him. Looking at him intently.
Gulf just stare at him.

"So did you enjoyed snorkeling Phi?"
Gulf ask coz he felt awkward on Mew's stare.

Mew smiled at him and nodded.