Chapter2

MEW's POV

He woke up from the loud sound of his cellphone his Secretary is calling him.
It's already 8:30 in the morning when he remember that he has a meeting with the board at 9am. He grab his phone at the center table and answer the call.

"Fuck!" He curse under his breath before he answer the call.
"Yes, Yes I'll be there. Okay bye!"

He don't bother waking up the girl that still sleeping at the side of the bed. She is just one of his one night stand. He meet her at the bar last night and she is giving him some hint that she wants to spend the night with him so they ended up here in his new bought condo unit. He bought this unit two days ago. He just want a space for something like this. Hitting some girls or boys for One Night Stand.

He take a quick shower and fix himself. He is done and ready to leave when the girl woke up.

 He is done and ready to leave when the girl woke up

"I'm leaving. I'm in a hurry."
And he pick up his phone and car key at the table and just ready to leave when the girl speak up.

"Did you enjoy last night coz I enjoyed it"
The girl smile and she got up from the bed and she doesn't care if she is naked. She walk up to Mew and she tried to hug him seductively. But Mew steer away from her.

"Whoa! Okay okay wait! I got a meeting to attend and I'm already late.
Yes I enjoy last night just like some of my one night stand there is no difference.
And..let me tell you that I don't go for a second time. So if you don't mind I'm gonna leave now. Just fix yourself and leave..oh just lock the door when you leave. Thank you. Bye."

He waved goodbye and hurry to take the elevator before it close.
There is a man in the elevator and he remember that there is only two unit in this floor.
He settle himself on the other side of the elevator after pushing the ground floor button. He can be seen the mans features in the mirror. He have this flawless skin. Pointed nose and this plump lips.
Shiny hair and thick eye lashes.
He is wearing a yellow long sweat shirt and a glasses. He is... cute.

 cute

Wait. What? Cute? Who?!
Omg Mew. Get your shit together. You're going to be late now. You just have your ass getting shoved on a girl last night and here you are checking this young man that you don't even know what's his name. And who need his name anyway. He is my neighbor and I don't have any business with him but
he looks familiar though he just can't remember where he meet this face.