Chapter 10

GULF's POV

"Gulf this is the clothes you'll wear on the live for  Maxime you can change now so I can work on your make up."
The stylist handed Gulf the red and black combination of coats and pants.
He is on the set of the product he was endorsing. And he will go live to promote the product.Gulf accept the clothes and walk to the dressing room so he can change. His mind is wandering on that elevator scene yesterday.

He did not told his father about what happened. He don't want them to worry about him. He knows his father. If he knows about it he will definitely do his way to find out about it. So he decided to just keep it a secret and beside nothing happened to him and Mew. Maybe it just someone who's exploring the unit and didn't know that its a private floor where he and Mew lives. So Gulf just shake off his thought and just settle in front of the mirror to wait for his make up artist.

He is now done on his live and now he is filming a message for his fans for a campaign. Its already 3 in the afternoon and he can hear his stomach grumbling. He decided to get something to eat in a cafe outside his Studio. Its a mini cafe that serves pastries and different kind of drinks from coffee to boba tea. Gulf just order a black coffee and a cookie.

While waiting for his order he look for a sit and decided to settle on a spot near the cafe's entrance. He is scrolling on his IG when some fans spotted him and ask if they can have a picture of him. Gulf nodded and take a photos with them. After a minute his order has been served. And he started eating.
When Mew send him a message that he can't pick him up coz he needs to go to the hospital to perform a surgery.
Gulf replied to his message and finish his coffee and decided to go back to the studio.

He was on his way when he felt like someone is following him.
Gulf stop walking and check his back and his surrounding but he don't find any person that might following him. Gulf just shake his head and continue walking. He must be tired and just overreacting. Or it is just some fans that want to takes photos of him.

Its exactly 5pm he is on his personal van ready to go back to his condo when he received a weird text from an unanimous sender.

"WATCH OUT YOUR BACK OR ELSE YOU'RE GOING TO HELL"

Gulf frown after he read this text. He was used to getting such funny and weird messages from most of his bashers but this one is giving him a weird feeling.
Gulf just shrug it off and decided to ignore about it.

He is now on his condo. He takes a shower and wear his comfy white shirt and a gray sweatpants. He grab a yogurt and a chips on his pantry and settle in a living room. Open his laptop and read some of his emails. He finish his assignments and reports and submit it to his prof thru email.

He is now relaxing watching some videos when his phone rang.
When he check it, it was Mew calling him.
"Hello?"
''Yainong. Are you at the condo?"
"Yes Phi" Why?"
"Hmm..nothing. I'm just checking up on you. Did you eat already?"
"Hmm nope. But I'm not hungry. I eat outside earlier"
"Okay,I'm just finishing some paper works now. I'll bring food later. Okay?
And don't forget to lock your door."
"Okay Phi. Drive safely."
"I love You"
"I love you."
Gulf hang up and finish the video he is watching.

MEW'S POV

He is still on his office in hospital. He already miss Gulf so he decided to call him. After they talk he started working on a report about his patient that he performed surgery earlier. The surgery went well.

After an hour he finished all of his paper works. He turn off his laptop and check the time on his wrist watch. Its already pass 9. He get up on his swivel chair and gather his laptop and car keys ready to leave.

He is on his way to a restaurant to order food he is sure Gulf is hungry now.
He ordered Gulfs favourite and even buy some flowers for his boyfriend.
He is so busy earlier that he did not pick up Gulf to take him home.
So he just bought flowers to make it up to his wife.