Chapter19

GULF'S POV
"Yes Mae,I will go home tomorrow promise." Gulf is washing the dishes when her mom called him.

"So did you meet already?" Her mom ask him.
"No mom." He said while drying his hands with a kitchen towel and pick his phone and went to the balcony. He settled himself on couch.

"Talk to him son. And make this things clear. Hear his side and tell him what you think and what you feel. Your dad already talk to him and I think you two need to settle this and let yourself think what you should do next. Its for you to decide if you want him back on your life." He was just listening to his moms advice when he hear someone called him.

"Gulf?" And when he turned he saw Mew.
"Mom I need to go now I'll call you back"
He keep his gaze fixed to Mew. He can see the sadness and longing on his eyes.

"Gulf can we talk?" Gulf let out a sigh and went inside his unit. He unlock the door and go back inside to seat on the couch.
After a minute the door open and Mew get inside.

He seat on the couch on the opposite side. A few moment had passed before Gulf break the silence. He let out a deep sigh and crossed his arms to his chest.

"So,what do you want to talk about?"  Mew look at him.
"Everything. I want to explain everything. And I want to say sorry for everything that I did that hurt you Gulf. I know I'm stupid and i don't deserve you. But let me explain my side" Gulf just listen and dont budge.

Mew explained everything that happened and about Angel.
And Mew showed him the picture of a woman that make Gulf frown.
Its the picture of Alex and Angel. They are so much alike.

"So are you saying.."
"Yes,Angel and Alex are sisters. And Angel knows that Alex is so obsessed with you and Angel think that you are the reason why Alex lost her mind.And taking her to the  mental institution. And Angel is getting revenge for Alex by breaking us apart. And it happened that my Dad and Angels Dad is business partner so Angels plan got into place. She plan everything to get her revenge for her sister.
And she knows about us so she used this opportunity to break us apart. I dont want you to suffer Gulf. I dont want people judged you by your preference. You had a lot of people supporting you and if they know that you are in relationship with a man they will definitely throw some dirt on you. And I can't see you on that kind of situation."

Mew explained to him. Gulf got up and walk into the balcony. And Mew trailed off behind him. He let a deep sigh and look at the skyline of Bangkok.

"So you really think that I can't handle the rumors that might surface when they know that I'm dating a man? You dont even talk to me first and ask me what I thought? You just decide and let your fiancee showed up on my door with some photos of your happy engagement celebration?" Gulf said the pain in his voice is visible. Mew walk up to him and try to hold his hand.

"I'm so sorry Gulf. Angel is not my fiancee its just a show. I just get along to make her believe that Im going to marty her so she will not do something stupid to ruin you. I only had eyes on you. And I cant imagine my life with someone else.I know what I did is wrong. And I hurt you big time. And I'm in so much pain too. I can't afford to lose you Gulf but I can't afford to see you being mistreated just because you're dating a man. Believe me I am so much in pain to think that I'm going to lose you forever. I'm so sorry Gulf. I'm just playing Angels game until I come up something to prevent her from her plan.
Please tell me what I need to do to get you back. To gain your trust again. I'm willing to do anything to win you back."
Mew ask him with so much fear and sadness on his eyes.

Gulf wiped his tears and cupped Mew's faced.

"I'm going abroad to pursue my studies.I'll stay in Paris for 2 years. If you can wait for me to comeback you can get my answer. Just give me time to gain my trust again. You know that its always been you. But for now let me be on my own. If I came back that we feel the same as before its a Yes?"