Chapter 15

MEW's POV
Its already 2am when he reach their condo. He is a little bit tipsy. He had a drink with his Dad and his business partner. He really want to leave after the meeting earlier but his Dad ask him to stay and have a little celebration with him.
And he forgot his phone when he left the car.

He open the door and take off his shoes. He walk into their room but the bed is empty. He look for Gulf in the living room but he is not there. When he noticed the glass door to the balcony is open and the night breeze is making the curtain sway. He approach the open balcony and there is Gulf. Sleeping on the couch holding his phone.
He bend down and stare at his sleeping wife and caressed his face. He sleeps like an angel. So peaceful and calm. He can't afford to lose him again. So he will do everything to protect him.

"I love you so much Gulf. No matter what happened I want you to trust me and hold my hand and never let go. I can't afford to lose you. Please just stay with me no matter how hard it is we will survive as long as we are together.I just want you to trust me" He said and planted Gulf a gentle kiss on the forehead.
He sit beside him and watch him sleep while letting out a sigh.

Gulf woke up and found Mew sitting beside him looking at him and then he smile. "You're back. What happened? You didn't return my call and messages.
I got worried. Is something wrong?" Gulf ask him while sitting straight.

"Nothing happened. I'm sorry if I didn't answer your call I forgot my phone in the car. And my Dad ask me to have a drink with him and his business partner." He explained to Gulf. Gulf just nodded.
"And why are you sleeping here outside? Its cold you might catch a cold. Let's get inside." He hold Gulfs hand and walked inside.

He takes a shower first before he joined Gulf in bed. Gulf already sleeping when he get out of the shower. He tried to forget about his father and tried to get a sleep.

Gulf's POV
He woke up with Mew hugging him. He is sleeping soundly. He looks so tired when he got home earlier. He get up in bed trying his best not to wake him up.
He walked up to wash his face and brush his teeth and proceed to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast. He has a schedule for photoshoots,lives and some filming for the product today and his manager will pick him up.

After preparing breakfast he take a shower. Mew is still sleeping soundly. After taking a shower he eat breakfast brush his teeth and wait for his manager.

He left a message on the table on a stick-a-note and put it on a table beside Mew's breakfast.
*I'm going to work today. Eat your breakfast. I'm going to be late so don't wait up. 😘* He wrote.

His manager called saying that he is on a parking lot already so he walked up to the room and kiss him. Grab his bag and go out.

Gulf go live on his IG to greet his fans and promote their new series. He is reading the messages when he saw Mews message.
*Don't skip you're lunch. I love you😋*

Gulf smiled and keep talking to his fans. And continue reading some of the messages.
Its a 50mins live. After that he bid goodbyes to his viewer and cut off the live.
and he texted Mew.

"I saw your message on my IG live. You are teasing me again"
He send it while smiling.
"Its okay. No one will going to think that I'm your husband everyone sends you a message on your live..so they will just think that I'm just one of your fans.😁😁" Mew texted him and he can't stop smiling.
"Whatever Phi🙄" he texted back.
"I LOVE YOU😊😘" Mew replied to him.
"😒😒😒"
"When will you go home? I missed you already😐"
"I'm going to be late. So don't wait for me. Okay?" He texted back.
"Sure wifey😘"

"Gulf let's go" his manager
They are going to the photoshoot location for the product he was endorsing.

Its was already 8pm when they pack up. Its the second location for filming and good thing they are done. Gulf is hungry now. He is on his van when Mew called him.
"Hello?"
"Did you eat dinner? You're still filming?"
"No,we pack up already. My manager will drop me off at the condo. But I'm hungry now" He whined.
"OK just go home straight I'll order food. Okay I'm gonna hang up now.."
"Okay" and he hang up the call. His manager is still outside.
He play online games while waiting for his manager.

"Let's go home Phi. I'm starving already." Gulf said when his manager got into the van.
"OK let's go. Do you want to grab something to eat?" His manager ask him.
"No Phi. Its okay. Just buy your food I'll just eat at my condo." Gulf answered.
"Alright. Mr Kanawut" his manager teases him and Gulf just raised his brow to him and smile.

Mew's POV
He is preparing the table when the door opened and Gulf come in. He can see the tiredness on his face.
He approach him and kiss him on the lips. He get his bag and put it on the living room.
"You look so tired. Are you okay?" He ask Gulf.
Gulf just nodded and continue eating.
Gulf look so hungry. So he just focus on his food while looking at Gulf.
"So how is your day?"he ask Gulf.
" Its okay. I finish my schedule for the whole day. I'm so worn out"
Gulf said and drink water.
"Hmm..just take a warm shower I can wash the dishes myself." He told Gulf and started cleaning up.

He was the dishes and go to the balcony to get some air while Gulf is still on the shower.
Gulf walked up to him and lean his head to his shoulder. He put his arm around Gulf and kiss him on the head.
"What are you thinking?" Gulf ask him.
He did not answer him but he pull Gulf to the couch so they can sit.
He hug Gulf.
" I'm going to the US next week" He told Gulf.
Gulf sit straight and look at him.
"How long have you been staying there?" Gulf ask him.
"2weeks" he told him and Gulf nodded.
"Why what happened? Is it because of your company?"
"Yes,my Dad ask me to settle things between the company and our employees there." He told Gulf .
"Don't worry I'll finish my work there and go back . Just trust me Gulf.
I want to be with you all the time. And I want you to wait for me.
Do you trust me right?" He ask Gulf while holding his hand.
"Yes. I'm just always here. And besides it just two weeks. I got to work too so I'm not gonna get bored waiting for you." Gulf laugh
"I hope you won't get bored waiting for me hmm." He said while pinch Gulfs face.
He pulled Gulf closer to him and kiss him. Gulf kiss him back and he lay him on the couch while kissing him hard.
He transferred to their bedroom and he lock the glass door.
They continue making out.He make this night feel special for both of them. He make Gulf beg for more and he can feel the lust on Gulf's eyes while he is inside him. He cant contain his happiness everytime he make Gulf happy. And he want to do it forever with this man. He kiss Gulf really hard and make him cum. And Gulf did the same.
And they both feel their love for each other.
They feel asleep hugging each other and with a smile on their faces.

Its already a week had passed when Mew fly to the US.
Gulf missed him already. Mew called him via VC when he got a free time.
And they talk for a minute then Mew go back to his work.

Its Sunday and Gulf is just on his condo doing nothing. He don't have any schedule and he don't feel like going out.
He stay in bed and sleep.

He woke up from his nap when his doorbell ring. He is not expecting anyone so who is it? He get up from his bed and check on his peephole. He saw a woman outside. She look familiar but he can't remember where he saw that face.

 She look familiar but he can't remember where he saw that face

💔